UPSC Civil Service Exam Syllabus 2019
UPSC Civil Service Syllabus and Exam Pattern had given here. Candidates who are going to appear for the written test may refer the UPSC Civil Service Syllabus 2019 provided on this page. The UPSC Civil Service Preliminary examination syllabus is mainly designed to assess an applicant’s comprehension of current affairs and aptitude within the prescribed time. Therefore, the applied aspirants of UPSC Civil Service Recruitment will be in searching for the IAS IPS Prelims Exam Pattern. The UPSC Civil Services Examination is comprehensively believed as one of the very harsh and the most prestigious exams conducted in India. Aspirants who are gravely preparing for Civil Service Examination Written test they need to download the written exam syllabus & exam pattern and prepare according to the syllabus and exam pattern. The Union Public Service Commission will be going to recruit the various vacancies for the posts of Civil Service Examination.
Candidates can also download the Syllabus and Exam Pattern of Latest Govt. Jobs on our website www.JobsBtao.in. This helps dismiss profligate efforts like reading unwholesome topics leading to a loss of time and keeps one strictly aligned to the expectations of the UPSC from day one. The whole competitor is now beginning their search for UPSC Civil Service Examination. The Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct the Written Exam and Interview to hire the person for various vacancies of IAS IPS Posts.
The willing person can also download the Union Public Service Commission CSE Syllabus and Exam Pattern from the official website of the organization that is i.e., www.upsc.gov.in. The UPSC Mains syllabus is basically designed to judge a individual academic expertise in his/ her specialized subject. Here we are giving the total information about the UPSC Civil Service Exam Exam Syllabus and Pattern for the exam. All the Latest Sarkari job updates had given here on our website for free download.
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
UPSC Civil Service Exam Syllabus 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Declaration Type: UPSC Civil Service Exam Syllabus 2019
Exam Name: Civil Service Examination
Date of Exam: Updated Soon
Download UPSC Civil Service Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
Therefore, individuals are suggested to check it once before going to start the Union Public Service Commission exam Civil Service Examination preparation. To understand the examination, one required to understand the syllabus. Additional requisite information is also available on this web page as a link of PDF file of syllabus and extra navigation links to navigate you for right content associated to beat the exam to be a UPSC Civil Service Examination. After successfully applying for UPSC Civil Service Exam Recruitment participants are waiting for UPSC Civil Service Exam Syllabus, to know the right topics check the complete web page.
How to Prepare For Exam Last Time Study
UPSC Civil Service Examination Pattern
UPSC Civil Services IAS IPS Prelims Examination Pattern
(this is qualifying paper for mains examination)
(this paper is also qualifying but person has to score at least 33% marks)
UPSC Civil Service Mains Exam Pattern
|Paper||Topic||No of Marks|
|A||Paper-A (One of the Indian Language to be selected by the candidate from the Languages included in the Eighth Schedule to the Constitution).||300 Marks|
|Papers to be counted for Merit|
|II||General Studies I||250 Marks|
|III||General Studies -II||250 Marks|
|IV||General Studies -III||250 Marks|
|V||General Studies IV||250 Marks|
|VI||Optional Subject – Paper 1Sub Total (Written test) 1750 Marks 275 Marks l 2025 Marks||250 Marks|
|VII||Optional Subject – Paper 2||250 Marks|
|Sub Total (Written Test)||1750 Marks|
|Personality Test||275 Marks|
UPSC Prelims Exam Syllabus for Civil Services Examination
Get UPSC CSE Exam Syllabus 2019 FOR PAPER I
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity, and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization General Science
UPSC SYLLABUS 2019 FOR PAPER II
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision-making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency, etc. – Class X level)
Structure of the language papers:
The type of questions asked are –
- Essay – 100 marks
- Reading comprehension – 60 marks
- Precis Writing – 60 marks
- Translation :
English to compulsory language (e.g., Hindi) – 20 marks
English Improvement Best Tips
Compulsory language to English – 20 marks
- Grammar and basic language usage – 40 marks
The rest of the seven papers can be written in any of the languages mentioned under the Eighth Schedule of the Constitution of India or in English.
UPSC Civil Service Mains Exam Syllabus
UPSC CSE Exam Syllabus 2019 _Genral Studies
- Indian Heritage and Culture,
- History & Geography of the World and Society.
- Social Justice
- International relations.
- Economic Development,
- Disaster Management
The Process to Check UPSC Civil Service Exam Syllabus 2019:
- Initially, all participants need to go on official website of organization which is “www.upsc.gov.in”.
- Find the suitable segment or link from home page.
- Follow the suitable link for the syllabus.
- Download the syllabus in the pdf file and.
- Prepare for the exam according to the syllabus and get good marks.
UPSC Civil Service Useful Articles:
Career Management Best Tips
Note: Dear Applicants, if you have any query regarding UPSC Civil Service Exam Syllabus 2019 they can comment us through in the comment box. For other connected details, all competitor required visiting the following links.
UPSC Civil Service Important Links:
UPSC Civil Service Exam Syllabus