TNPL Recruitment 2019
The Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited will conduct TNPL Recruitment 2019. Job aspirants who are having the qualifications required must apply via offline. Hence, eligible and interested aspirants may check their eligibility and apply before the closing date described that given below. Therefore all those job seekers who are willing and sapient may submit the Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited Application Form 2019 via offline process on the official website of the Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited which is given at the end of the article. Contenders are invited for TNPL Recruitment for the job profiles of Asst Manager/Officer for its corporate office at Chennai.
The organization was installed by the Govt of Tamil Nadu to manufacture newsprint and writing the paper using bagasse, sugarcane tailings. The factory is located at Kagithapuram 11.0488°N 77.9977°E in the Karur District of TN. The Govt of Tamil Nadu listed the paper mill in April nineteen seventy-nine (1979) as one of the most environmentally acquiescent paper mills in the world under the provisions of the Companies Act of nineteen fifty-six (1956).
The Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited are going to recruit the skilled and astute contenders for 06 Asst Manager/Officer vacant positions. Job contenders, who conform to the job needed as given in Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited advertisement, may apply for TNPL Recruitment 2019 by sending their application form in prescribed format to the respective address. Job seekers who are waiting for TNPL Jobs 2019 must apply offline only. Aspirants are required to apply for TNPL Recruitment with the help of instructions mentioned below on this page, which is well customized by the team of project www.JobsBtao.in.
www.tnpl.com Recruitment 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited
Posts Name: Asst Manager/Officer Posts
Total: 06 Vacancies
Date of Advertisement: 09-05-2019
Last Date to apply: 23-05-2019
Application Process: Offline Mode
TNPL Recruitment 2019 Highlights:
- Deputy General Manager (Finance)
- Assistant General Manager (Finance)
- Deputy Manager (Accounts)
- Assistant Manager (Accounts)
- Officer (Accounts)
Educational Qualification (शैक्षिक योग्यता):
- Job contenders should possess Chartered Accountant (or) Cost Accountant from the recognized institute with good academic records.
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
Age Limitation (आयु सीमा):
|Name of Posts||Age Limits as on 01/05/2019|
|Deputy General Manager (Finance)||Minimum 46 Years|
|Assistant General Manager (Finance)||Minimum 43 years|
|Deputy Manager (Accounts)||Minimum 34 years|
|Assistant Manager (Accounts)||Minimum 29 years|
|Officer (Accounts)||Minimum 28 years|
|Name of Posts||Monthly Pay Scale|
|Deputy General Manager (Finance)||Rs. 1,96,700/-|
|Assistant General Manager (Finance)||Rs. 1,69,600/-|
|Deputy Manager (Accounts)||Rs. 1,11,800/-|
|Assistant Manager (Accounts)||Rs. 92,500/-|
|Officer (Accounts)||Rs. 76,800/-|
- Candidates will be recruited based on their performance in given below round.
- Personal Interview
Interview Preparation Tips
How to Prepare For Examination Best Tips
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
Way to Apply: Please check mention below steps before Apply:
- All interested candidates need to visit the official website of organization which is www.tnpl.com.
- Follow “HR” tab, available in the menu bar at the top of the homepage.
- Drop down the list you need to select “Careers” tab.
- Click on “For more details” link, available in front of “DIPR/571/Display/2019 published in “The Hindu”,”Daily Thanthi” and “The Economic Times” on 09/05/2019”
- Press the link said above you will get a PDF file having all the details about TNPL Job.
- Read all the details regarding TNPL Recruitment very carefully.
- Go back to the previous page and click on “Download Application format” link.
- Download your TNPL Application Form.
- Fill all the required details in application form in correct manner.
- Attach all the needed documents along with it and enclose it in an envelope.
- Send the same to the below-mentioned address.
How To Fill Application Form
DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER (CORPORATE TECHNICAL CELL)
TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LIMITED
NO.67, MOUNT ROAD, GUINDY, CHENNAI – 600 032, TAMIL NADU
TNPL Recruitment Important Dates:
- Date of Advertisement: 09-05-2019
- Last Date to apply: 23-05-2019
TNPL Recruitment Important Links:
Download Official Notification
Download Application Form
All Government Jobs Recruitment Full details