Sundargarh Collector Office Recruitment 2019
Job contenders who are waiting to obtain a job in Government of Odisha, they may use this opportunity. Job aspirants who are seeking for Latest Central Govt employment can use this occasion as soon as possible. Hence, job appliers can go via all the particulars mentioned here on this jobsBtao.in page. Total competitors, who incline to clutch this sparkling occasion, are highly advised to keep an eye on the official website of the Government of Odisha to obtain all the essential updates regarding it. The Government of Odisha has recently released the official notice of Sundargarh Collector Office Recruitment 2019 which is arrogating the attention of all the Sarkari Naukri in the government sector.
Very best news for all those aspirants who are the search of Central Government employees. The Prescribed format along with the photocopy of all relevant documents must be submitted to the given below address. Interested and sensible job appliers may apply for Sundargarh Collector Office Recruitment 2019 via Offline. The Government of Odisha is going to recruit Odisha government employment to fill up the 53 vacancies for TGT, Hindi Teacher, Jr Clerk, Peon and Other Posts. For more information on Sundargarh Collector Office Recruitment go via all the description mentioned in the below sections of this page.
Therefore, job aspirants can also apply Offline for Sundargarh Collector Office Recruitment 2019 via the official web portal of Government of Odisha, i.e., www.ordistricts.nic.in. To help the aspirants, here we had bestowed all the important details about Sundargarh Collector Office Recruitment 2019 from the below sections of this page. Also, we have summed up few easy steps to be followed to apply for Sundargarh Collector Office Vacancies 2019 in the under sections of this jobsBtao page.
www.ordistricts.nic.in Recruitment 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Government of Odisha
Posts Name: Teacher, PET, Junior Clerk, Peon Posts
Total: 53 Vacancies
Starting Date to apply: 20-04-2019
Last Date to Apply: 21-05-2019
Application Process: Offline Mode
Sundargarh Collector Office Recruitment 2019 Highlights:
Post-Wise Vacancies Details:
- TGT, BA, B.Ed.: 13 Posts
- Hindi Teacher: 05 Posts
- TGT, PCM: 04 Posts
- TGT, CBZ: 05 Posts
- Sanskrit Teacher: 05 Posts
- I.ACT: 03 Posts
- ISC, CT: 01 Post
- PET: 06 Posts
- Junior Clerk: 05 Posts
- Peon: 05 Posts
- Night Watchman: 01 Post
Educational Qualification (शैक्षिक योग्यता):
- TGT, BA, B.Ed.: Bachelor Degree in Arts/ Commerce along with a degree in Bachelor of Education & OSSTET Pass.
- TGT, PCM & TGT, CBZ: Bachelor Degree in Science along with a degree in Bachelor of Education & OSSTET Pass.
- Hindi Teacher: Bachelor Degree in Sanskrit with Sikshya Shastri (Sanskrit) & OSSTET Pass.
- Sanskrit Teacher: Bachelor Degree in Hindi with Rastrabhasa Ratna & OSSTET Pass.
- ACT: C.T./ D.I.E.T with 12th Arts with OTET.
- ISC, CT: C.T./ D.I.E.T with 12th science with OTET.
- PET: Matric with Certificate of Physical Education.
- Junior Clerk: Graduation with basic Computer Knowledge.
- Peon & Night Watchman: ME. Passed
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
Age Limitation (आयु सीमा):
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 years
- TGT, BA, B.Ed., TGT, PCM & TGT, CBZ: Rs. 16880/- Per Month
- Hindi Teacher, Sanskrit Teacher, I.A CT & ISC, CT: Rs. 10000/- Per Month
- PET: Rs. 9250/- Per Month
- Junior Clerk: Rs. 8880/- Per Month
- Peon & Night Watchman: Rs. 8070/- Per Month
|For Gen/ OBC||Rs. 50/-|
|For SC/ST/ PH/Women||No Fee|
- Candidates will be recruited based on their performance in given below round.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Interview Preparation Tips
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
Way to Apply: Please check mention below steps before Apply:
- All interested candidates need to visit the official website of organization which is www.ordistricts.nic.in.
- Press on the suitable link on the homepage.
- Press on the appropriate link related Sundargarh Collector Office Jobs 2019 link.
- Download Official Notification of Sundargarh Collector Office Recruitment 2019
- Read the complete notification of Sundargarh Collector Office Recruitment 2019 carefully.
- Download application form Sundargarh Collector Office.
- Fill the complete details of Sundargarh Collector Office Recruitment application form.
- Attach all required documents & signature.
- Send filled application Form at given below address.
How To Fill Application Form
District Welfare Officer,
Sundargarh – 770001
Sundargarh Collector Office Recruitment Important Dates:
- Starting Date to apply: 20-04-2019
- Last date to apply: 21-05-2019
Sundargarh Collector Office Recruitment Important Links:
Download Official Notification
Download Application Form
All Government Jobs Recruitment Full details