Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2019
The Rajya Sabha Television will conduct Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2019. Job contenders who are having the qualifications required should apply via offline. The officials will receive the Rajya Sabha Secretariat applications from 7-05-2019 to 21-05-2019. Hence all those competitors who are interested and brainy can submit the Rajya Sabha Secretariat Application Form 2019 via online mode on the official website of the Rajya Sabha Television which is given at the end of the article. Aspirants will have to send by Speed Post/Registered Post/Courier before the Closing Date.
Apart from telecasting live coverage of Rajya Sabha proceedings, Rajya Sabha Television also fetches incisive dissection of parliamentary affairs. The organization is an Indian cable television network channel owned and operated by Rajya Sabha that covers the proceedings of Rajya Sabha (the Upper House of the Parliament of India). Whereas focusing on present national and international affairs, it bestowed a stage for knowledge-based programmes for the prudent viewer.
Those aspirants who are eligible to apply for Rajya Sabha Secretariat job openings must fill the application form before the closing date that is given below. The organization is going to recruit the skilled and versed aspirants for 43 various vacant positions. This is really a big chance for those aspirants who want make their career with Rajya Sabha Television. Applicants who are waiting for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Jobs 2019 should apply offline only. The more connected details like eligibility conditions pay scale, age limits, selection process, how to apply and etc updated here.
rajyasabha.nic.in Recruitment 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Rajya Sabha Television
Posts Name: Assistant Producer, Electrician, Others Posts
Total: 43 Vacancies
Starting Date to apply: Available Now
Last Date to apply: 21st May 2019
Application Process: Offline Mode
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2019 Highlights:
Post-wise Vacancies Details:
- Executive Editor – 01
- Executive Producer (Input) – 01
- Associate Executive Producer (Input) – 01
- Head of Graphics – 01
- Senior Anchor – Hindi (News and Current Affairs) – 01
- Sr Anchor – English (News and Current Affairs) – 02
- Senior Anchor – English (Economy, Finance & Business) – 01
- Consultant Programmes (English) – 01
- Consultant-Programmes – (Hindi) – 01
- Consultant- Promos and Fillers – 01
- Consultant-News (Hindi) – 01
- Senior Assistant Editor- (English News) – 01
- Sr Producer – Hindi News – 01
- Senior Guest Coordinator – 01
- Chief Researcher – 01
- Social Media Expert – 01
- Web Developer – 01
- Producer (Copy)- (Hindi) – 02
- Producer (Copy)-(English) – 02
- Correspondent – 02
- Copy Editor (New Media) – 02
- Video Editor – 01
- Senior Reporter – 01
- Senior Researcher – 01
- Technical Executive (Broadcast) – 03
- Electrician – 01
- Assistant Producer – 09
- Reporter – 01
Educational Qualification (शैक्षिक योग्यता):
- Job contenders must complete graduation from a recognized university. Also, contenders should have the relevant experience in the respective fields.
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
Age Limitation (आयु सीमा):
- Maximum age limit: 58 Years.
- Selected candidates will get the good amount of salary from Rajya Sabha Television
- Candidates will be recruited based on their performance in given below round.
- Skill Test.
Interview Preparation Tips
How to Prepare For Examination Best Tips
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
Way to Apply: Please check mention below steps before Apply:
- All interested candidates need to visit the official website of organization which is rajyasabha.nic.in.
- Press on suitable link left side on the home page.
- Click on Appropriate link relate d to Rajya Sabha Secretariat Jobs 2019.
- Download the official notification of Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment.
- Read complete details of notification very carefully.
- Download Rajya Sabha Secretariat Application form.
- Fill complete details in Rajya Sabha Secretariat Application form with correct manner.
- Attach all required document and passport size photo & signature.
- Send filled application form at given below address.
How To Fill Application Form
Joint Director (Admn.),
Rajya Sabha Television,
3rd Floor, Talkatora Stadium,
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Important Dates:
- Starting Date to apply: Available Now
- Last Date to apply: 21st May 2019
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Important Links:
Download Official Notification
Download Application Form
All Government Jobs Recruitment Full details