Those candidates who want to be a part of Punjab Police Constable they are advised to read this content one by one word and grip entire utility information connected to this notice of job. Via Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2019, this association wishes to fill three thousand (3000) Vacancies. Dear candidates, who want to do the job in Constable Posts they all candidates needed to apply against Punjab Police Constable Recruitment on or before the last date that is given below. Selection of the applied candidates will be appointed on the basis of Physical Measurements, Marks of 10th & 12th. Here in this article, we will bestow all the current and latest jobs details of Punjab Police.
Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2019
Applicants who are enamoured and make their career in defence sector may grasp this chance by applying against Punjab Police Constable Notice. Punjab Police is going to fill up various vacancies for the post of Constable. If you have the incline to receive fresh updates daily then you may make bookmark our website which is known as jobsBtao.in and stay in touch with us. Therefore you must keep a daily visit on our website JobsBtao.in and obtain the latest updates. Time to time we will update all important details associated with Punjab Police Constable Recruitment.
RRB Group D Recruitment
So applicants needed reading out these details and then sensible applicants must apply for Punjab Police Constable Recruitment as soon as possible in the online/offline method. Therefore, willing applicants may submit the Punjab Police Constable Online Application Form on or before the last date which is bestowed below. To get distinctly and well details connected to Punjab Police Constable Recruitment such as necessary qualification, (शैक्षिक योग्यता), application fee (आवेदन शुल्क), selection procedure (चयन प्रक्रिया), salary details (वेतन विवरण), age limit (आयु सीमा), vacancies details (रिक्तियों विवरण), important date (महत्वपूर्ण तारीख), Why to apply (आवेदन कैसे करे), etc.
Career Management Best Tips
Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Punjab Police
Posts Name: Constable
Total: 3000 Posts
Starting Date: Available Soon
Last Date to Apply Online: Updated Soon
Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2019 Highlights:
- Constable (CT): 3000 Vacancies
- Applicants must have completed 12th Standard in any discipline with good academic records from well recognized Board / Institute. Applicant should be a Citizen of India.
How to Prepare For Examination Best Tips
- Applicants must have done minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 28 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable to 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC candidates as per rules and policies against Punjab Police Recruitment for Constable.
- Reserved Category will have to pay the application fee of Rs. 400/-.
- SC/ST/OBC category candidates required to Pay Online Fee of Rs. 100/-.
- Using Net Banking, Credit/ Debit Card or by Offline by using Fee Challan Form from the website.
- Selected candidates will get a good amount of Rs. 10300/- to 34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 3200/- from the organization.
Method of Selection
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in Physical Measurements, Physical Efficiency Test, Marks of 10th & 12th, Interview and Merit List.
Physical Measurement Test (PMT):
- Only those candidates who are found to fulfil the required minimum and maximum age and educational qualifications shall be screened for height against Punjab Police Constable Recruitment.
- And all candidates who have been found to be of requisite height (male-5’7” & female-5’3”) will stand qualified to appear in the Physical Screening Test (PST).
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
Physical Screening Test (PST):
|Male||Female||ESM Age ≤ 35 years||ESM Age > 35 years|
|1600 meters Race to be completed in 6 minutes 30 seconds(only 1 chance)||800 meters Race to be completed in 4 minutes (only 1 chance)||1400 meters Walk and Run to be completed in 9 minutes (only 1 chance)||1400 meters Walk and Run to be completed in 12 minutes (only 1 chance)|
|Long Jump: 3.80 meters (3 chances)||Long Jump: 3.00 meters (3 chances)||10 Full Squats||10 Full Squats|
|High Jump: 1.10 meters (3 chances)||High Jump: 0.95 meters (3 chances)|
Marking Scheme for Punjab Police Constable Recruitment:
Marks for Height:
|6’ and above||5’8” and above||15 (Maximum)|
Marks for Performance in 10+2 Board Exam or Matriculation Exam:
|Percentage of marks||Marks|
|Up to & including 40%||10|
|More than 40% and up to & including 50%||11|
|More than 50% and up to & including 60%||12|
|More than 60% and up to & including 70%||13|
|More than 70% and up to & including 80%||14|
|Above 80%||15 (Maximum)|
Interview cum Personality Test:
- Sensible aspirants for Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Marks of 10th & 12th may appear for Personal Interview. Final Merit List will be prepared on basis of Physical Measurements, Physical Efficiency Test, Marks of 10th & 12th and Interview Marks.
Interview Preparation Tips
Way to Apply: Please check mention below steps before Apply:
- All interested candidates need to visit the official website of organization which is “punjabpolicerecruitment.in”.
- Search suitable link related to “Punjab Police Constable Recruitment” on the home page.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Press on the suitable link to apply online.
- Fill the Online Application Form with all required details in an appropriate manner without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with the application.
- Make payment of application fee against Punjab Police Constable Recruitment.
- Press on “Submit” button.
- Take print out of it for future use.
How To Fill Application Form
Punjab Police Constable Important Date:
- Last Date to apply Online: Updating Soon
How to Prepare For Exam Last Time Study
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
Note: For known more detailed information may check the following links.
Punjab Police Constable Important Links: