The latest job notification has recently published by Odisha Staff Selection Commission as an OSSC Recruitment 2019 to fill up various vacancies for the Posts of Vital Statistics Clerk. The online Application forms are inviting from energetic and accomplished applicants on or before the due date. Those job seekers if you want to get Government Jobs through appointing on Vital Statistics Clerk Post through OSSC Recruitment 2019 they all of you need to apply for the OSSC Recruitment via log on official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
OSSC Recruitment 2019
Dear contenders if you want to make their career in the Odisha Staff Selection Commission they those aspirants can apply for OSSC Recruitment 2019 by filling the online application form. Dear applicants keep in touch with us and prepare better for the mode of selection which will go to be held in upcoming days. Dear participants if you have any job dream to get a higher salary job then you can JobsBtao.in by applying Vital Statistics Clerk Post. Related significant information regarding OSSC Recruitment 2019 is stated below.
As we all know, there are various several vacancies, so all applicants need to visit the official website and apply as soon as possible. To get more useful and meaningful information regarding OSSC Recruitment 2019 such as selection process (चयन प्रक्रिया), pay scale (वेतन विवरण), age limit (आयु सीमा), educational qualification (शैक्षिक योग्यता), application fee (आवेदन शुल्क), vacancies details (रिक्तियों विवरण), process to apply (आवेदन कैसे करे), important date (महत्वपूर्ण तारीख), etc you need to visit this portal of www.JobsBtao.in.
www.ossc.gov.in Recruitment 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Posts Name: Vital Statistics Clerk
Total: Various Posts
Starting Date to apply: Available soon
Last Date to Apply: Updated Soon
OSSC Recruitment 2019 Highlights:
Educational Qualification (शेक्षणिक योग्यता):
- Candidates if you are going to apply for OSSC Recruitment they must Pass 12th/ equivalent exam along with having knowledge of Basic Computer Skill. Applicants must have passed Odia equivalent to ME standard.
Age Limitation (आयु सीमा):
- Applying candidates minimum age should be 21 years maximum age should be 32 years as on 01st July 2019. Relaxation in age will be applicable for reserved category as per Orissa Staff Selection Commission.
Salary Details (वेतन जानकारी):
- Appointed applicants for Vital Statistics Clerk Posts will get Rs.5, 200 to 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month organization.
Application Fee (आवेदन शुल्क):
- Applicants who are from other than SC/ ST/ PWD Category need to Pay the fee of Rs. 100/- & SC/ ST/ PWD Category applicants are exempted from payment of the fee.
- Contenders will deposit fee through Online or Offline Mode Using treasury portal or by the conventional mode deposit in Treasury.
Selection Method (चयन विधि):
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test (Prelim and Main) followed by certificate verification. After qualify for the prelim exam will be called to sit in mains. A preliminary exam will be held on general awareness & objective type with multiple choices of answers.
- The main written exam consist two papers.
Interview Preparation Tips
How to Apply (आवेदन कैसे करे?): Check the process before apply:
- Interested candidates need to visit the official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission that is “www.ossc.gov.in”.
- Then press on “Online Application Form” link.
- Press on ‘Apply Online’ link
- Fill the application form in correct manner.
- Upload recognizable scanned passport size photograph with required certificates and signature (if required).
- Now, submit it within the given time period.
- At last, take print out of application form for future use.
How To Fill Application Form
OSSC Recruitment Important Date:
- Opening Date to Apply Online: Available Soon
- Last Date to apply: Updated Soon
Note (ध्यान दें): For more detailed information may check the following links.
OSSC Recruitment Important Links:
All Government Jobs