Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019
Oil India Limited at this bestowed job opportunity to the incumbent as Senior Accounts Officer/ Senior Internal Auditor Post. Are you start finding for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019. If yes then this article is the one-stop place to obtain the latest details regarding Oil India Ltd Jobs 2019. Moreover, job aspirants should apply before the closing date that is given below via online for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019. Follow this website page to obtain details about Oil India Ltd various Posts. Sarkari Naukri is better for its way of providing job security and best salary structure and age relaxation etc. Therefore, job competitor having the qualifications should apply before the deadline to ensure your eligibility.
The organization is the second biggest hydrocarbon disquisition and production Indian public sector company with its equipped headquarters in Duliajan, Assam, hold approx nine hundred (9000) plus worker, India under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. The organization is a state-owned Navratna with its corporate offices in Noida in the New Delhi-NCR region.
Read throughout to know other regarding Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019 and also check www.oil-india.com to clarify your moreover suspicion about this. The job contenders who are looking for the Central govt employment they may apply for this Oil India Ltd Recruitment. The Oil India Limited had announced a job advertisement to fill the various Vacancies of Senior Accounts Officer/ Senior Internal Auditor Jobs. Stay in touch with us to know all Oil India Limited Vacancy Updates & much more.
www.oil-india.com Recruitment 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Oil India Limited (OIL)
Posts Name: Senior Accounts Officer/ Senior Internal Auditor Posts
Total: 09 Vacancies
Starting Date to apply: 21st April 2019
Last Date to Apply: 20th May 2019
Application Process: Online Mode
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019 Highlights:
Category-Wise Vacancies Details:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Senior Accounts Officer/Senior Internal Auditor||06||01||–||02||09 Posts|
Educational Qualification (शैक्षिक योग्यता):
- Applicants must have Associate Member of ICAI/ ICMAI.
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
Age Limitation (आयु सीमा):
|Category||Age limit (in years) as on 20th May 2019|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||10 yrs for PWD-UR|
15 years for PWD-SC/ST
13 years for PWD-OBC-NCL
05 years for applicants who have ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01st January 1980 to 31st December 1989.
- Maximum upper age of the aspirants should not exceed 56 years including all possible age relaxations.
- For Senior Accounts Officer/ Senior Internal Auditor Posts: Rs. 60,000 – Rs. 1,80,000/- Per Month
- Candidates will be recruited based on their performance in given below round.
- Written Test
- Group Discussion & Viva Voce
How to Prepare for Group Discussion
How to Prepare For Examination Best Tips
Way to Apply: Please check mention below steps before Apply:
- All interested candidates need to visit the official website of organization which is www.oil-india.com.
- Go to the home page and click on the suitable link.
- Press on the suitable link related to NTPC Jobs 2019.
- Download NTPC Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- Read Complete details of advertisement carefully.
- Press on the apply online link
- Fill complete details in NTPC Application Form correct manner whiteout any mistake.
- Upload all the required documents to the application
- Press on Submit button
- Take a print out for future use.
How To Fill Application Form
Oil India Limited Recruitment Important Dates:
|Starting Date to Apply Online for Oil India Ltd Jobs||21st April 2019 at 10:00 AM|
|Closing Date to submit the OIL Senior Accounts Officer/ Senior Internal Auditor Online Application||20th May 2019 till 05:00 PM|
Oil India Limited Recruitment Important Links:
Download Official Notification
All Government Jobs Recruitment Full details