NTPC Diploma Trainees Recruitment 2019
NTPC Diploma Trainees Recruitment was dissipated with totally 312 Posts of Diploma Trainees, Mechanical, Electrical, C & I, Mining, etc Posts had updated at the main website the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited @www.ntpc.co.in. The National Thermal Power Corporation Limited inviting the Applications forms of NTPC Diploma Trainees Recruitment 2019 via online Mode. Applicants who meet eligibility criteria can submit their NTPC Diploma Trainee online form on or before the closing date. Check the NTPC Diploma Trainees Recruitment 2019 from the following sections.
The National Thermal Power Corporation Limited had announced the advertisement to fill 312 Vacancies of Diploma Trainees, Mechanical, Electrical, C & I, Mining, etc Posts. The aspirants who willing to work in National Thermal Power Corporation may apply for NTPC Mechanical, Electrical Recruitment 2019. But before to make submit them NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2019 application form you all have to read it’s connected all the information and updates online at on its related official advertisement.
Sensible & willing contenders may register for the NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2019 before the Ending Date. Job appliers who have completed their qualification and prepared for Diploma Trainees positions they must submit their application form in between 18-04-2019 to 09-05-2019. Job contenders may refer Official website or Official advertisement for more information on NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment notice Details After checking them details brainy willing aspirants can submit the application form as soon as.
www.ntpc.co.in Recruitment 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPCL)
Posts Name: Diploma Trainees, Mechanical, Electrical, C & I, Mining, etc. Posts
Total: 312 Vacancies
Starting Date to apply: 18th April 2019
Last Date to Apply: 09th May 2019
Application Process: Online Mode
NTPC Diploma Trainees Recruitment 2019 Highlights:
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Eastern Region – ER-I – HQ, Patna|
|C & I||16 Posts|
|Northern Region – NR-I HQ, Lucknow|
|Diploma Trainee||80 Posts|
|Southern Region – SRHQ, Hyderabad|
|C & I||07 Posts|
|Western Region – WR-I HQ, Mumbai|
|Diploma Trainee||50 Posts|
|Western Region – WR-II HQ, Mumbai|
|C & I||22 Posts|
Educational Qualification (शैक्षिक योग्यता):
|Post Name||Qualification Required|
|Electrical||Possess Full Time Diploma in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering with 70% marks as the minimum|
|Mechanical||Passed Regular diploma in Mechanical or Production engineering with 70% marks from a recognized board|
|C & I||Must have completed Full-Time Diploma in Instrumentation or Electronics engineering with 70% marks|
|Mining||Passed Full-time Regular diploma in Mining or Mining and Mine Surveying Engineering with 70% marks from a recognized board|
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
Age Limitation (आयु सीमा):
- Minimum Age is: 18 years
- Maximum Age is: 25 years
- Rs. Rs. 15,550/- to Rs. 34,500/- per month
- General contenders, they have to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee.
- SC/ST category contenders exempt from application fee.
Selection Process for Paramedical Posts:
- Candidates will be recruited based on their performance in given below round.
- Computer Based Test
- Technical Test
Interview Preparation Tips
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
Way to Apply: Please check mention below steps before Apply:
- All interested candidates need to visit the official website of organization which is www.ntpc.co.in.
- Press on “CAREERS” tab right side on the homepage.
- Press on “Jobs at NTPC” link.
- Go to “Advt. No. 06/15” section.
- Press on “Click here to view the advertisement/apply” link.
- Press on “Recruitment of Diploma Trainees 2019 in ELectrical, Mechanical, C&I (Electronics/Instrumentation) & Mining [ER1/NR/SR/WR1/WR2 regions]” link
- Click on the suitable link related to your state.
- Notification will be displayed on your computer screen in PDF format.
- Read the complete NTPC Diploma Trainees Recruitment advertisement 2019 and ensure required criteria in appropriate manner.
- Press on apply online link.
- Fill complete details in NTPC Diploma Trainees Recruitment Application Form 2019.
- Upload all required documents in a suitable manner and enclose the form.
- Click on submit button.
- Take print out for future use.
How To Fill Application Form
NTPC Diploma Trainees Recruitment Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 18th April 2019
- Closing Date to submit: 09th May 2019
- NTPC Diploma Trainee Admit Card publish Date: Update Soon
- NTPC Diploma Trainee Examination Date: Update Soon
NTPC Diploma Trainees Recruitment Important Links:
Download Official Notification
All Government Jobs Recruitment Full details