NPCIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2019
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is going to hire interested applicants for Posts of Fireman those job contenders can apply for NPCIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2019. The notification is regarding fill up the various Scientific Assistant & Technician B Vacancies. Additional, it is one of the better employment among the Central government job. Job contenders who are having the beloved qualification must apply via Offline. The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is grabbing the attention of all the employment contenders towards the NPCIL Technician Recruitment 2019. Any more modes of applications will not be accepted or entertained.
Through NPCIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2019, the board will select 179 contenders. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited invites applications from all the sensible aspirants from 19-04-2019 to 21-05-2019. Therefore, the aspirants seeking for a government job can apply for NPCIL Technician Recruitment 2019. Hence, contenders who don’t wish to miss this wonderful chance can apply before the closing date of the release of advertisement. Download NPCIL Technician employment advertisement from official site www.npcil.nic.in or from the following sections.
As the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited will recruit the contenders based on written exams, contenders can easily qualify for it. In order to start filling the form, contenders must ensure all the requirements which are given in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Careers. Besides, employment aspirants may have a look at latest jobs in the government sector at www.JobsBtao.in. After appointing for the employment in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, the board will offer stipend during a training period.
www.npcil.nic.in Recruitment 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited(NPCIL)
Posts Name: Scientific Assistant, Technician Posts
Total: 179 Vacancies
Starting Date to apply: 19th April 2019
Last Date to Apply: 21st May 2019
Application Process: Offline Mode
NPCIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2019 Highlights:
Category-Wise Vacancies Details:
Stipendiary Trainee/Technician – ‘B’ – 117 Posts
- Plant Operator – 42 Posts
- Electrician – 20 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 03 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 11 Posts
- Fitter – 31 Posts
- Turner – 02 Posts
- Machinist – 02 Posts
- Welder – 03 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 02 Posts
Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant – ‘B’ – 62 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 22 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 12 Posts
- Chemical Engineering – 08 Posts
- Electronics Engineering – 05 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineering – 02 Posts
- Computer Science – 01 Post
- Civil Engineering – 02 Posts
- B.Sc. Physics – 08 Posts
- B.Sc. Chemistry – 02 Posts
Educational Qualification (शैक्षिक योग्यता):
- Technician: Aspirants should have completed SSC with minimum 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually and also finished two years ITI Certificate Course in the relevant Trade OR have completed HSC (10+2) or ISC with Science subjects with not less than 50% marks.
- Scientific Assistant: The applicants should have completed Diploma with not having less than 60% marks in relevant Discipline or should have passed B.Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
Age Limitation (आयु सीमा):
For Stipendiary Trainee / Technician-“B” (Group-C):
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 24 years
Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant/B (Group – B):
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 25 years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
- Stipendiary Trainee / Technician- “B”: Rs.10,500- Per month (consolidated) for 1styear. `
- Rs.12,500- Per month (consolidated) for 2ndyear.
- Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant ‘B’: Rs.16,000- Per month (consolidated) for 1styear.
- Rs.18,000- Per month (consolidated) for 2ndyear.
- Candidates will be recruited based on their performance in given below round.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
How to Prepare For Examination Best Tips
Way to Apply: Please check mention below steps before Apply:
- All interested candidates need to visit the official website of organization which is www.npcil.nic.in.
- Go to the home page click on the suitable link.
- Press on NPCIL Scientific Assistant Jobs 2019
- Download NPCIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- Read Complete details of advertisement carefully.
- Download NPCIL Scientific Assistant Application Form
- Fill complete details in NPCIL Scientific Assistant Application Form correct manner whiteout any mistake.
- Attach all documents that is given below.
- Send filled application Form at given below address.
Manager (HRM), HR Section,
Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project, Kudankulam PO,
Radhapuram Taluk, Tirunelveli District,
Tamilnadu – 627 106
Attested photocopies of the following certificates along with their
- Certificate – Date of Birth ( SSLC / SSC )
- Certificate – HSC (10+2) or ISC Mark-list
- Certificate – Educational Qualification and Technical Qualification as applicable supported by consolidated mark sheet/all marks sheets (semesters/years) and certificates. If the certificates/mark sheets are not in Hindi or English, a translated attested copy in Hindi or English to be enclosed along with the application. Mark sheets of all the semester/year to be submitted.
- Experience certificate- For trades for which the duration of the ITI course is less than 2 years, the applicants shall have at least one-year relevant working experience after completion of the course.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from present employer – as applicable
- Certificate – SC/ST (if applicable)
- Certificate – OBC (non-creamy layer) (if applicable)
- Certificate of PWD (if applicable)
HOW TO APPLY
Employment Preference Certificate for Project Affected Persons – if applicable for those who are applying for the post-Stipendiary Trainee -Technician/B.
Applicants having Experience of working with NPCIL should submit any of the following supporting documents:
- Experience Certificate duly issued by the NPCIL Contractor.
- ID Proof of which company he is working/worked.
- Copy of Bank Pass Book or Wage slip supporting the experience.
How To Fill Application Form
NPCIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment Important Dates:
- Notification Date: 19 Apr 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 21 May 2019
NPCIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment Important Links:
Download Official Notification
Download Application Form
All Government Jobs Recruitment Full details