Besides, aspirants may also apply for the Latest Government Jobs along with this NPCIL Medical officer Recruitment 2019. The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is inviting Online Applications from qualified contenders varios vacancies for the post of Medical Officer. Those aspirants who are looking for Jobs in the Medical sector can make use of this NPCIL Medical officer Recruitment. Moreover, browse our jobsBtao for more advertisement regarding any jobs in the Government field.
NPCIL Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
Therefore, make sure that all of the applicants should apply on before the ending date for NPCIL Medical officer Recruitment 2019. Therefore, applicants may also any Extra details regarding the Government test that candidates have applied. Those job seekers who completed their MS/MD degree in the episodic field only able to apply for Medical Officer Employment in NPCIL. Job seekers who have been waiting to start the career with Government job, this is the better time to take a step towards. Therefore, all candidates bookmark JobsBtao.in for latest updates of regarding any Govt employment that is released recently.
The NPCIL Recruitment 2019 is a transcendent occasion for who are passionate about Medical Officer. Therefore, job finders may also know what are qualifications that are essential to apply for NPCIL Medical Officer Recruitment 2019. So, job seekers read the total article to know the selection process, age limit, salary details, etc, regarding NPCIL Medical Officer Jobs 2019 on www.JobsBtao.in. We suggest all the aspirants needed to read the official advertisement other than twice to avoid the mistakes will fill the online application form.
www.npcil.nic.in Recruitment 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Posts Name: Medical Officer
Total: Various Posts
Starting Date: Announced Soon
Last Date to Apply: Updated Soon
Application Process: Online Mode
NPCIL Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Highlights:
|S.No||Post Name||UR||SC||ST||OBC (NCL)|
|1.||Medical Officer/D (Specialists)|
|2.||Medical Officer/C (GDMO)|
Educational Qualification (शैक्षिक योग्यता):
- Medical Officer/D (Specialists): Applicants applying for this post in NPCIL should possess MS/MD degree from any recognized University or equivalent in the concerned specialty.
- Medical Officer/C (GDMO): candidates must have completed MBBS from any recognized university and relevant PG Diploma including DRM or equivalent qualification. Or else must have done MBBS from any recognized university and one-year post qualification experience.
Age Limitation (आयु सीमा):
- Age of All willing candidates should not be less than 18 years
- Maximum age:
- Medical Officer/D (Specialists) – 40 Years
- Medical Officer/C (GDMO) – 35 Years
- OBC Candidates – 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates – 05 Years
- PWD Candidates – 10 Years
- SC/ST PWD Candidates – 15 Years
- OBC PWD Candidates – 13 Years
|S.No||Post Name||Pay Scale|
|1.||Medical Officer/D (Specialists)||Rs. Rs. 85,302/-|
|2.||Medical Officer/C (GDMO)||Rs. Rs.70,686/-|
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates – No Fee
- Candidates will be recruited based on their performance in Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Interview Preparation Tips
Way to Apply: Please check mention below steps before Apply:
- All interested candidates need to visit the official website of the Organization which is “www.npcil.nic.in”.
- Press on the suitable link related to NPCIL Medical Officer Recruitment link on the home page.
- Click on suitable link Medical Officer post.
- Download the notification.
- Read complete details carefully.
- Press on the apply online link.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a print out of application for future reference.
How To Fill Application Form
NPCIL Medical Officer Recruitment Important Dates:
- Starting Date to apply: Available Soon
- Last date to apply: Updated Soon
NPCIL Medical Officer Recruitment Important Links:
All Government Jobs