The latest job notification has lately published by Municipal Corporation of Delhi as an MCD Recruitment 2019 to fill up various vacancies for the Post of DBC Worker, Assistant Malaria Inspector, and Assistant Public Health Inspector. The online Application forms are inviting from suitable and enthusiasm candidates on or before the last date. Dear applicants keep in touch with us and prepare better for recruitment mode. Those contenders if you want to get Govt. Jobs through appoint on DBC Worker, Assistant Malaria Inspector, and Assistant Public Health Inspector Post through MCD Recruitment 2019.
MCD Recruitment 2019
Entire applicants, while you going to fill the DBC Worker, Assistant Malaria Inspector, and Assistant Public Health Inspector Posts online application form then you need to take all education qualification certificates and passport size photos because which would be required to fill the online form. Further information regarding MCD Recruitment 2019 is stated below. After filling the online application form all participants will be called for written examination and personal interview which will be held after finished the form filling process.
To get more useful and meaningful information regarding MCD Recruitment 2019 such as required qualification, application fee, the method of assortment, etc. is well exposed below of this page that is created by the skilled team of www.JobsBtao.in. They all of you need to apply for the MCD Recruitment 2019 via log on the official website of Municipal Corporation of Delhi and check out apply online link and fill the online application form.
www.mcdonline.gov.in Recruitment 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Municipal Corporation of Delhi
Post Name: DBC Worker, Assistant Malaria Inspector, and Assistant Public Health Inspector
Total Vacancies: Various Vacancies
Starting Date to Apply: Available Soon
Last Date to Apply: Updated Soon
MCD Recruitment 2019 Highlights:
Educational Qualification (शेक्षणिक योग्यता):
- For DBC Worker Post: Aspirants must pass 10th with Knowledge of Hindi.
- For Assistant Public Health Inspector/Assistant Malaria Inspector Posts: Applicants must complete Intermediate with Sanitary Inspector’s Diploma from recognized University/Institution.
Age Limitation (आयु सीमा):
- Applying candidate’s minimum age limit should be 18 years and Maximum age according to categories is given below.
- For General: 27 years.
- For OBC: 30 years.
- For SC/ST: 32 Years.
- For Others: 37 Years.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the Rules of Government.
- For DBC Worker Post: Fixed Monthly Allowance.
- For Assistant Public Health Inspector/Assistant Malaria Inspector Posts: Rs 5,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 1900/2400 per month.
Selection Method (चयन विधि):
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination and Personal interview which will be taken by the selection panel of Municipal Corporation of Delhi.
Interview Preparation Tips
MCD Recruitment 2019 Malaria
- Interested candidates need to visit the official website of Municipal Corporation of Delhi that is “www.mcdonline.gov.in”.
- Press on the MCD Recruitment Notification.
- Fill the application form in a correct manner.
- Upload recognizable scanned passport size photograph with required certificates and signature (if required).
- Now, submit it within the given time period.
- At last, take the print out of application form for future use.
How To Fill Application Form
MCD Recruitment Important Date:
- Starting Date for Fill Online Application Form: Available Soon
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: Updated Soon.
Note (ध्यान दें): For more detailed information may check following links.
MCD Recruitment Important Links:
All Government Jobs