The Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited is inviting Online Applications from clever & sensible applicants various vacancies for the post of Executive and Non-Executive. Job grabber those who are actively hunting for UP Latest Government Jobs may apply for LMRCL Non Executive Recruitment 2019 via Online mode. Therefore whole clever job contenders are advised to read out total the details from below section of this content very carefully. The Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited Online applications form submissions start from 23rd February 2019. Therefore, if you are going to apply for Executive and Non-Executive job, therefore, you needed to read the entire article first.
LMRCL Non Executive Recruitment 2019
Interested applicants may also obtain the vacancy information about LMRCL Non Executive Recruitment 2019 from the Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited official website i.e www.lmrcl.com. The advertisement has issued recently via Advt No: LMRC/HR / Recruitment /O&M/3/. Those contenders who have done their needed qualification required as well as age extent only they are clever to apply for this notice of the recruitment. Therefore, aspirants those who are waiting for Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs advertisement and basically interested in Railway employment can apply for this notification on or before the closing date.
Indian Army Recruitment
www.lmrcl.com Recruitment 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited (LMRCL)
Posts Name: Executive and Non-Executive
Total: Various Posts
Starting Date: Check below
Last Date to Apply: Check below
Application Process: Online Mode
UP Board 12th Result
LMRCL Non Executive Recruitment 2019 Highlights:
- Assistant Manager
- Junior Engineer
- Customer Relations Assistant
- Station Controller cum Train Operator (SCTO)
Executive Category posts:
|Post Code||Name of Post||No of vacancies|
|E01||Assistant Manager/ (Civil)|
|E02||Assistant Manager/ (Electrical)|
|E03||Asst Manager/ (S&T)|
|E04||Assistant Manager/ (Architect)|
|E05||Assistant Manager (Operations )|
|E07||Assistant Manager/ (Finance)|
|E08||Assistant Manager/ (HR )|
|E09||Asst Company Secretary|
|E10||Assistant Manager/ (Public Relations)|
Non – Executive Category posts:
|Post Code||Name of Post||No of vacancies|
|NE01||Station Controller cum Train Operator (SCTO)|
|NE02||Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)|
|NE03||Jr Engineer/ (Civil)|
|NE04||Junior Engineer/ (Electrical)|
|NE05||Jr Engineer/ (S&T)|
|NE06||Office Assistant (HR)|
|NE08||Public Relation Assistant|
RRB ALP Technician Recruitment
Educational Qualification (शैक्षिक योग्यता):
- Job searchers should have completed B.E/B.Tech, B.Arch.(five year course), Master degree, 2 year full time MBA (Finance ), Engineering Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks for Unreserved & OBC vacancies and with minimum of 50% marks for reserved vacancies of SC only
- For all eligibility criteria information visit official Notification.
How to Prepare For Exam Last Time Study
Age Limitation (आयु सीमा):
- Age of All willing candidates should not be less than 21 years and not be more than 28 years.
Indian Navy Recruitment
- Assistant Manager, Assistant Company Secretary-Rs.20600-46500/-
- Jr. Engineer, Station Controller cum Train Operator (SCTO)-13500-25520/-
- Account, Office & Public Relation Assistant, CRA-Rs.10170-18500/-
- UR & OBC applicants are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs 500/-
- For each post (exclusive of bank charges plus service tax) and SC/ST candidates are required to pay a nonrefundable
- For each post (exclusive of bank charges plus service tax) fee of Rs 200/-.
- Application/ Processing Fee can be paid through ATM cum Debit Card of any bank/Credit Card of any bank/Net banking through any bank to make the online payment ONLY through State Bank of India (SBI ) Payment Gateway.
- Download the preprinted Challan form for depositing application/processing fee through State Bank of India (SBI) Payment Gateway of LMRCL website (www.lmrcl.com) and make the cash payment in any State Bank of India (SBI) branches only during bank working hours
- Candidates will be recruited based on their performance in given below
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Interview Preparation Tips
How to Prepare For Examination Best Tips
Way to Apply: Please check mention below steps before Apply:
- All interested candidates need to visit the official website of Organization which is “www.lmrcl.com”.
- Go to ‘Recruitment’ tab and press on “LMRCL Recruitment” men menu bar on the homepage.
- Press on “LMRC NOTIFICATION ” link given below page.
- Read it carefully before going to apply.
- Click on Apply Online link.
- Fill the general details in the application form
- Upload the Scanned passport size Photograph and signature in a given format.
- After that press on submit button.
- Take print out for future use
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
English Improvement Best Tips
LMRCL Non Executive Recruitment Important Dates:
- Notification issued date: Updated soon
- Starting date for Online application: Available shortly
- Application Fee to be paid between
- Last Date For Registration Of On-Line Applications:
- Dates for downloading Admit Card: For NE 01
- Provisional Date of written exam: NE01
- Provisional Date of written exam: NE 02 to NE 11 & E01 to E-10
LMRCL Non Executive Recruitment Important Links: