Those Job seekers who want to be a part of Indian Navy they are advised to read this content one by one word and grip entire utility information connected to this notice of job. Through Indian Navy Recruitment 2018, this association wishes to fill seventy-four (74) Vacancies. Sensible aspirants may apply for Indian Navy Group C Vacancy by submitting the online application form. Here in this article, we will bestow all the current and latest jobs details of Indian Navy. All candidates who are interested to obtain existing updates of Indian Navy recruitment they must read this web page information entirely and obtain whole vital and exact information from here.
Candidates who are enamoured and make their career in Indian Navy may grasp this chance by applying against Indian Navy Notice. Time to time we will update all important information associated with Indian Navy Recruitment 2018. Minded aspirants can receive all the details regarding this job advertisement from below section of this post. Applicants will have to fill up online application form by looking official website of the Indian Navy that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Therefore you are advised to check this information before participate in this huge opportunity of the career.
Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2018-19
So, interested contenders can submit the Indian Navy Online Application Form on or before the last date which is bestowed below. Applicants will be shortlisted through written test, physical fitness test and personal interview which will be operated by the Indian Navy after closing submission form successfully. In under part of this page, all utility information connect to Indian Navy Group C Recruitment 2018 like as eligibility criteria, age extent, the fee of the application, way of the selection, pay scale, very important dates, and how to apply etc are written.
Career Management Best Tips
Organization Name: Indian Navy
Posts Name: Group C Posts
Total: 74 Posts
Starting Date: 10th February 2018
Last Date to Apply Online: 26th March 2018
RRB Group D Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancy|
|Fire Engine Drivers (erstwhile FED-I & II)||03|
|Telephone Operator Grade II (now Telephone Operator)||02|
|Fireman (erstwhile- Fireman Grade-I & II)||27|
|Cinema Projectionist Grade-II||02|
|Pest Control Worker||12|
- Applicants must have qualified 10th/12th class equivalent qualification from recognized board/institute.
How to Prepare For Examination Best Tips
- Applicants must not be more maximum age is 56 years.
- Fire Engine Drivers (erstwhile FED-I & II) ->> Rs.21700- 69100} Gp ‘C’ Non- Industrial
- Fireman (erstwhile- Fireman Grade-I & II) ->> Rs.19900- 63200} Gp ‘C’ Non- Industrial
- Photo Printer ->> Rs.19900- 63200} Gp ‘C’ Non- Industrial
- Telephone Operator Grade II (now Telephone Operator) ->> Rs.21700- 69100} Gp ‘C’ Non- Industrial
- Cinema Projectionist Grade-II ->> Rs.19900- 63200} Gp ‘C’ Non- Industrial
- Bearer ->> Rs. 18000- 56900} Gp ‘C’ Non-Industrial
- Cook ->> Rs.19900- 63200} Gp ‘C’ Non- Industrial
- Groom ->> Rs. 18000- 56900} Gp ‘C’ Non-Industrial
- Pest Control Worker ->> Rs. 18000- 56900} Gp ‘C’ Non-Industrial
- Saddler ->> Rs. 18000- 56900} Gp ‘C’ Non-Industrial
Method of Selection
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam, physical fitness test and personal interview which will be operated by Indian Navy. For other information, you must check also official notice.
Interview Preparation Tips
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
Way to Apply: Please check mention below steps before Apply:
- All interested candidates need to visit the official website of organization which is “www.joinindiannavy.nic.in”.
- Go to the suitable link related to official notification on the homepage.
- Readout official notification one by one word.
- Click apply online link.
- Fill up online application form completely.
- Upload all the relevant documents or certificates
- Press on submit an application form.
- Take a print out of it for future use.
How To Fill Application Form
- Last Date to apply Online: 26th March 2018
How to Prepare For Exam Last Time Study
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
Note: For known more detailed information may check the following links.