Once again the latest job notification has recently published by Haryana Staff Selection Commission as an HSSC TGT Recruitment 2019 to fill up various vacancies for the Post of Trained Graduate Teacher Punjabi, (Group-c Services). Those contenders if you want to get Govt. Jobs through appoint on Trained Graduate Teacher Post through HSSC TGT Recruitment they all of you need to apply for the HSSC TGT Recruitment via log on official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
HSSC TGT Recruitment 2019
Dear guys if you want to make their career in the Haryana Staff Selection Commission they those aspirants can apply for HSSC TGT Recruitment 2019 by filling the online application form. The online Application forms are inviting from minded and dynamic contenders on or before the due date that is given below. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission is biggest Organization of Haryana. Related further information regarding HSSCTGT Recruitment is furnished below.
Dear appliers keep in touch with us and prepare better for the mode of appointment. As we all know, there are various several vacancies of Trained Graduate Teacher, therefore, I suggest to all application that if you get teacher jobs they you can apply. To attain more meaningful information regarding HSSC TGT Recruitment 2019 such as vacancies details (रिक्तियों विवरण), educational qualification (शैक्षिक योग्यता), important date (महत्वपूर्ण तारीख), age limit (आयु सीमा), pay scale (वेतन विवरण), application fee (आवेदन शुल्क), selection process (चयन प्रक्रिया), process to apply (आवेदन कैसे करे), etc you need to visit this portal of www.JobsBtao.in.
www.hssc.gov.in Recruitment 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Posts Name: Trained Graduate Teacher (T.G.T)
Total: various Posts
Opening Date to Apply: Updated Soon
Last Date to Apply: Updated shortly
HSSC TGT Recruitment 2019 Highlights:
Educational Qualification (शेक्षणिक योग्यता):
- Applying aspirants should have passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) /B.A. with at least 50% marks in Punjabi as an elective subject/ B.Ed. (Special Education) from the recognized university or institution.
- Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) of respective subject for the post applied, conducted by Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani
How to Prepare For Exam Last Time Study
Age Limitation (आयु सीमा):
- Applying applicant’s minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 42 years. Relaxation in age will be decided as per the organization rules.
Salary Details (वेतन जानकारी):
- Selected applicants will attain impressive and attractive pay scale which is Rs.9, 300- 34, 800/- with a grade pay of Rs. 4, 600/- per month from Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
Application Fee (आवेदन शुल्क):
- General category (Male/Female)- Rs. 150/-
- General category (Female of Haryana resident only)- Rs. 75/-
- SC/BC/ EBPCG candidates of Haryana State only- Rs. 35/-(Male) and Rs. 18/- for Female
Selection Method (चयन विधि):
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview which will be organized by selection panel of Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
Interview Preparation Tips
How to Apply (आवेदन कैसे करे?): Check the process before apply:
- Interested candidates need to visit the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission that is “www.hssc.gov.in”.
- Select “Advertisements” tab visible on the home page and press on it.
- Then press on link as “Advertisement No”
- Read full advertisement by pressing the above-said link.
- Fill the application form with common information such as name, father name, mother name etc.
- Upload recognizable scanned passport size photograph with required documents and signature (if required).
- Now, submit it within given time period.
- At last, take print out of application form for future use.
Documents To Be Uploaded with Application Form:
- Scanned Copy of Essential Qualifications i.e. Matric showing Date of Birth and mark sheet of 10+2/ Graduation/Diploma/Degree etc.
- Scanned Copy of Sports Graduation Certificate in case of Outstanding Sportspersons, duly issued by the Competent Authority.
- Scanned copy of Haryana Domicile certificate in case of BCA/BCB/SC/PHC/EEPG/ESIM/ DESM/DFF and women issued by competent authority.
- Copy of Challan/credit certificate issued by Treasury/e-Challan as the case may be, in case of candidates who have applied earlier.
- Latest Scanned Photographs duly signed by the candidate.
- Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
HSSC TGT Recruitment Important Dates:
- Opening Date to Apply Online: Available Soon
- Last Date to Apply: updated shortly
Note (ध्यान दें): For more detailed information may check following links.
HSSC TGT Recruitment Important Links:
All Government Jobs
HPSSSB Hamirpur Recruitment