The Health & Family Welfare, Directorate of Health Service (DHS), Assam is inviting Online Applications from deserving job contenders various vacancies for the post of Pharmacist, Pharmacist (Ayurvedic), Radiographer, Account Assistant/ Junior Assistant, Laboratory Technician, Dresser Posts. Job Seekers who are looking for medical employment must not miss this auric chance. All willing job finders may go via this job advertisement to get the information regarding DHS Assam Openings. Recently DHS Assam Recruitment 2019 released the official website of the organization that is i.e., www.dhs.assam.gov.in.
DHS Assam Recruitment 2019
Job contenders are advised to check the official web portal as well as official notice for further queries. In this web page, we have updated entirely the connected details like eligibility conditions, selection mode, age limit etc. Willing Aspirants may apply online before the closing date. As the recruitment board of Directorate of Health Service Assam rejecting all the applications received after the closing date. Therefore, make sure that all of you candidates should apply on before the ending date for DHS Assam Pharmacist Recruitment 2019. Aspirants who are seeking a chance in Central Government Job should good utilize this golden chance.
Also, here job searchers may search the direct links to download the official advertisement updated by the officials. DHS Assam Recruitment 2019 is a big chance to enhance career for those applicants who are willing in Pharmacist, Pharmacist (Ayurvedic), Radiographer & Other Jobs. This during, candidates may scroll down this page for totally information regarding the DHS Assam Advertisement.
www.dhs.assam.gov.in Recruitment 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Health & Family Welfare, Directorate of Health Service (DHS), Assam
Posts Name: Pharmacist, Pharmacist (Ayurvedic), Radiographer, Account Assistant/ Junior Assistant, Laboratory Technician, Dresser
Total: Various Posts
Starting Date: Available Soon
Last Date to Apply: Updated Soon
Application Process: Online Mode
DHS Assam Recruitment 2019 Highlights:
|Account Assistant/ Junior Assistant|
Educational Qualification (शैक्षिक योग्यता):
- Applicants should have possessed the Diploma/Degree in Pharmacy from a government recognized university and a certificate in Radiographer, Lab Technician Course in recognized university.
Age Limitation (आयु सीमा):
- Age of All willing candidates should not be less than 18 years and maximum age 35 years.
- Pharmacist – PB-2: Rs. 14000/- to 49000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 7400/-
- Pharmacist (Ayurvedic) – PB-2: Rs. 14000/- to 49000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6200/-
- Radiographer – PB-2: Rs. 14000/- to 49000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6200/-
- Laboratory Technician – PB-2: Rs. 14000/- to 49000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6200/-
- Laboratory Technician – PB-2: Rs. 14000/- to 49000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5600/-
- Dresser – PB-2: Rs. 14000/- to 49000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5000/-
- Candidates will be recruited based on their performance in Rounds which had given below
- Written Test.
Interview Preparation Tips
Way to Apply: Please check mention below steps before Apply:
- All interested candidates need to visit the official website of Organization which is “www.dhs.assam.gov.in”.
- Search for link related to DHS Assam Recruitment 2019 on the home page.
- Click on the suitable link related to your posts.
- Read complete details of DHS Assam Recruitment notification.
- Click on Apply Online link.
- Fill entire the required information without any mistakes.
- Upload all the necessary documents to the DHS Assam Lab Technician Jobs 2019.
- Press on submit button.
- Take print out for future use.
How To Fill Application Form
DHS Assam Recruitment Important Dates:
- Starting Date to apply: Available Soon
- Last date to apply: Updated Soon
DHS Assam Recruitment Important Links:
All Government Jobs