For the recruitment of qualified job finders in their High Court for the posts of Personal Assistant, Bombay High Court has dispatched Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019. Error-free Online Forms are invited from active and aggravated Indian nationals on or before the deadline to benefit this chance of careers. To fill Personal Assistant posts has been invited. Job finders, interested for Bombay High Court vacancies 2019 may apply from here.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019
To apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019, aspirants needed to first go via the official website that is www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in to know the eligibility conditions for Bombay High Court Jobs 2019. Sensible and capable candidates are advised to check all the necessities then continue to apply by visiting the official website to submit BHC Personal Assistant form for the offered post. All the Skilled candidates can collect other details from here but for that, they have to read this article completely.
After getting success in applies applicants must start preparation for written exam/ interview. Skilled applicants can submit your Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 applications for www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in Recruitment on this page. Essential content in consistency with the way to apply easily for Bombay High Court Jobs 2019 is given below by the team members of JobsBtao.in.
KVS TGT PGT Recruitment
www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in Recruitment 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Bombay High Court
Posts Name: Personal Assistant Posts.
Total: Various Vacancies
Starting Date: Check below
Last Date to Apply: Check below
Application Process: Online Mode
AEES Primary Teacher Answer Key
WCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Highlights:
- Personal Assistant: 99 Vacancies
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Admit Card
Gauhati HC Stenographer Recruitment
Educational Qualification (शैक्षिक योग्यता):
- Job searchers should possess Graduate degree from any Recognized University in any faculty and passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination or I.T.I. for Speed of 120 words per minute or above in English Shorthand and 50.wpm in English Typing and possessed Computer Certificate.
English Improvement Best Tips
ESIC Security Officer Recruitment
Age Limit Category Wise (आयु सीमा):
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 38 years
- Selected applicants will get salary Rs. 15600 – 39100/- per month.
- Applicants have to pay Rs. 300/- as payment of application fee through Credit Card/Debit Card or Online or Challan Form.
- Candidates will be recruited based on their performance in given below step
- Shorthand Test
- Typing Test
- Viva - Voce.
Interview Preparation Tips
How to Prepare For Exam Last Time Study
Way to Apply: Please check mention below steps before Apply:
- All interested candidates need to visit the official website of Organization which is “www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in”.
- Click on “Recruitment” tab right side on the home page.
- Go to “Recruitment for the post of “Personal Assistant” on the establishment of the High Court of Judicature at Bombay and its benches at Nagpur and Aurangabad” option.
- Press on “Advertisement” link.
- Download official advertisement.
- Read complete details of advertisement.
- Press on “Apply Online” link.
- Start filling the application form online with all details
- Upload all required documents scanned copies and submit it latest by the closing date.
- Now take a print out for future use.
How To Fill Application Form
Bombay High Court Recruitment Important Dates:
- Starting date to apply: Notify soon
- Last date to apply:
- Exam Date: Announced Soon
Bombay High Court Recruitment Important Links:
Download Official Notification
All Government Jobs