BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2019
BMC Mumbai Recruitment was dissipated with totally 876 Posts of Staff Nurse Posts had updated at the main website Municipal Corporation Greater Mumbai @www.mcgm.gov.in. Job contenders who are ready to crack the Latest Govt job in BMC may apply for BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2019 via Offline mode. Therefore, aspirants who are having the able qualifications can go via the official advertisement and apply as early as possible. This is the transcendent chance for the contenders, those aspirants who are looking for Latest Punjab Govt job advertisements.
The Municipal Corporation Greater Mumbai is inviting the Applications forms of BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2019 via offline Mode. To clutch more information about BMC Mumbai Jobs 2019 or downloading BMC Recruitment advertisement, check this page which is well designed by the team members of www.JobsBtao.in. Willing contenders can apply for BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2019 via the official website, i.e., www.mcgm.gov.in. Therefore, job contenders interested to get placed in BMC Mumbai may apply via offline only.
BMC Mumbai will conduct written exam followed by interview for assessing the ability of the applying aspirants on available BMC Staff Nurse Jobs. The total details of BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2019 such as vacancies details, qualification required, Selection mode, salary structure, age limit, important dates, and Offline Application Procedure, etc., are explicitly discussed below.
www.mcgm.gov.in Recruitment 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Municipal Corporation Greater Mumbai
Posts Name: Staff Nurse Posts
Total: 876 Vacancies
Starting Date to apply: 28-04-2019
Last Date to Apply: 14-05-2019
Application Process: Offline Mode
BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2019 Highlights:
- Staff Nurse: 867 Positions
Educational Qualification (शैक्षिक योग्यता):
- Applicants should have been passed 10+2 from any recognized institute or University. Contenders having 3 years’ experience in Nursing are preferred by Municipal Corporation Greater Mumbai.
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
Age Limitation (आयु सीमा):
- Minimum Age is: 18 years
- Maximum Age is: 35 years
- Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- per month
Selection Process for Paramedical Posts:
- Candidates will be recruited based on their performance in given below round.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- TA/ DA will be admissible to the contenders for attending selection procedure, conducted for BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2019.
Interview Preparation Tips
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
Way to Apply: Please check mention below steps before Apply:
- All interested candidates need to visit the official website of organization which is www.mcgm.gov.in.
- Go to “Quick Links” section at the left side of the homepage.
- Press on “Recruitments” tab available under this section on the homepage.
- A new page will be displayed on your computer screen carrying BMC Recruitment information of various departments.
- Go to “Public Health Department” section.
- Click on “Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019” link
- Notification will be displayed on your computer screen in PDF format.
- Read the complete BMC Recruitment advertisement 2019 and ensure required criteria in appropriate manner.
- Download MCGM Application Form 2019.
- Fill complete details in BMC Recruitment Application Form 2019.
- Attach required documents in a suitable manner and enclose the form in an envelope.
- Send filled Application Form at given postal address on or before the last date.
How To Fill Application Form
Office of Executive Health Officer
F / South Office Building,
3rd Floor, Inward Outward Sector, Room Number – 56,
Dr. Ambedkar Marg, Parel, Mumbai – 400012
BMC Mumbai Recruitment Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Offline: -28-04-2019
- Closing Date to submit: 14-05-2019
BMC Mumbai Recruitment Important Links:
Download Official Notification
All Government Jobs Recruitment Full details