The Birbhum District Court has illumined Lowe Division Clerk (LDC), Group D, Stenographer and Process Server Syllabus and Exam Pattern in PDF file for applied candidates of Birbhum District Court Recruitment. Dear contenders this time you are now at right site to get Birbhum District Court Syllabus 2019 because we are giving all the up to date information about the LDC, English Steno, English Typist and Group D Syllabus for upcoming written exam, therefore, contenders may easily crack the LDC, English Steno, English Typist and Group D written Exam with good marks.Applicants who are going to appear in the written examination have to download the syllabus and test pattern before appear in the written exam.
Birbhum District Court Syllabus 2019
The Birbhum District Court Syllabus 2019 will help you to beat all questions with correct answers if you will study as per the LDC, English Steno, English Typist and Group D syllabus and exam pattern. LDC, English Steno, English Typist and Group D Syllabus is very vital for all participated contenders because exam syllabus delivers the better way to prepare for the written exam. Birbhum District Court has published an advertisement for the recruitment of various posts of LDC, English Steno, English Typist, and Group D positions.
Bilaspur University Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus
Important topics to be covered are furnished in this post for helping the candidates, kindly use the Syllabus information and start your preparation towards Birbhum District Court Syllabus 2019 as early as possible. For complete information about LDC, English Steno, English Typist and Group D Exam Syllabi such as previous, model papers and practice papers etc kindly refer this blog post or either refer official portal. www.Jobsbtao.in responsible team suggests you, please have a look at Birbhum District Court Syllabus 2019 once time very carefully then think the way to prepare for the exam. Dear candidates our team will provide many links which help all of you to prepare for the exam in the correct way. With the help of this web page, you can get an idea regarding LDC, English Steno, English Typist and Group D written exam.
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Syllabus
Birbhum District Court Syllabus 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Birbhum District Court
Declaration Type: Birbhum District Court Syllabus 2019
Posts Name: LDC, English Steno, English Typist and Group D
Total: various Posts
Date of Exam: Updated Soon
Download Darjeeling District Court LDC, English Steno, English Typist and Group D Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF:
The Birbhum District Court Syllabus 2019 along with exam pattern is stated below through the job portal of www.Jobsbtao.in. We are giving all the vital information connected to Birbhum District Court Syllabus 2019. Additional details are also available on this web page as a link of PDF file of syllabus and extra navigation links to navigate you for right content associated to beat the exam to be an LDC, English Steno, English Typist and Group D.
Birbhum DC English Stenographer Exam Pattern 2019
- The aspirants who qualify in the Three Papers will be called for Personality Test where knowledge in computer operation will also be tested.
- The final selection process includes Result of all three papers, Computer Operation & Personality Test.
|Sr. No||Papers||Exam Type||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Paper-I||Dictation & Transcription||400 Marks||Dictation (10 Minutes)|
followed by Transcription
|2.||Paper-II||General English||100 Marks||90 Minutes|
|3.||Paper-III||Typing||100 Marks||10 Minutes|
Birbhum Dt Court Lower Division Clerk Exam Pattern
- The exam consists of Two Parts i.e. Part-I & Part-II.
- The candidates who get qualified for the Part-I Exam will be called for Part-II Exam.
- On the basis of the result of Part-II exam, candidates will be selected for Personality Test carrying 10 Marks when the knowledge in computer shall also be tested.
|Parts||Exam Type||Topics||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|100||100 Marks||1 1/2 Hour|
|Part-II||Conventional Type||Group A: English||–||50 Marks||1 Hour|
|Group B: Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali||–||50 Mark|
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
District Court of Birbhum Exam Pattern for English Typist / Copyist
- The Exam Pattern consists of Preliminary Exam(Objective Type) & Mains Exam(Type Test).
- Prelims Exam consists of One Paper with Objective Type Questions asked in General English (30 Marks), Current Affairs(20 Marks). The duration of the Prelims exam is 1 Hour. Those who qualify Prelims will appear for Mains Exam.
- Mains Exam is of Typist Test. Every candidate is required to type 450 Words in 15 Minutes from a manuscript of English Passage.
- Aspirants who pass Typing test will be called for Personality Test carrying 10 Marks when the knowledge in computer shall also be tested.
- The final selection process includes total marks obtained in Typewriting, Computer Operation, & Personality Test.
|Sr. No||Exam Type||Subjects||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Prelims||General English||30 Marks||1 Hour|
|Current Affairs||20 Marks|
|2.||Mains||Typing Test||–||15 Min|
|3.||Personality Test||10 Marks|
Birbhum Dt Court Exam Pattern for Group ‘D’ Category (Peon/ Farash/ Night Guard)
- A Written Exam is conducted by the authority.
- On the basis of the result of the written exam, successful candidates will be called for Personality Test.
District Court of Birbhum General English Syllabus for English Stenographer
- Translation from Bengali to English.
- Translation from English to Bengali.
- Correct use of Words.
- The correctness of Sentence.
- Use of Common Phrases.
Birbhum Dt Court LDC Syllabus for General Studies / Current Affairs
- General Knowledge.
- History – India.
- Geography – India.
- Science & Technology.
- Social Studies.
- Environmental Studies.
- Famous Personalities.
- Current Affairs – National, International & Local.
- Computer Awareness.
- Culture & Heritage – India.
- The Internet etc.
Birbhum Dt Court Syllabus for Arithmetic
- Number Systems.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio and Time.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Whole Numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time and Work.
- Fundamental Arithmetic Operations etc.
English Improvement Best Tips
Lower Division Clerk Syllabus for General English
- Error Correction.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- One word substitutions.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Sentence structure.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Subject-Verb Agreement etc.
The process to Check Birbhum District Court Syllabus 2019:
- Initially, all participants need to go on the official website of Birbhum District Court which is “ecourts.gov.in/Birbhum”.
- Follow the appropriate link as an “LDC, English Steno, English Typist and Group D Syllabus 2019” for the syllabus.
- Save/download LDC, English Steno, English Typist and Group D Syllabus with Exam Paper Pattern in PDF file.
- Prepare for the exam according to the syllabus and get good marks.
Birbhum District Court Useful Articles:
How to Prepare For Exam Last Time Study
How to Prepare For Examination Best Tips
Note: Dear Applicants, if you have any query regarding Birbhum District Court Syllabus 2019 they can comment us through comment box. For more connected details all candidates need to visit the following links.
Birbhum District Court Important Links: