Bank of India Officer Recruitment 2019
Dear invaluable aspirants, if you are waiting for The Bank of India Officer Recruitment 2019? Therefore this article will help to give you whole information regarding Bank of India Officer Jobs. The Bank of India has announced an official jobs advertisement to fill up 158 vacancies of Officers posts in General Banking. Hence, the job contenders looking for government employment may apply for Bank of India Officer Recruitment 2019. Job contenders who are searching for Latest Bank employment may use this opportunity as early as possible.
Also, contenders who are looking for Bank employment may apply for Bank of India Officer Vacancy 2019. Willing aspirants who are preparing for the Latest Sarkari Naukri may apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2019 via online mode. The applied job aspirants needed to undergo various levels of rounds to obtain government job in Bank sector. Huge News for job contenders!!! The Bank of India has come up with the latest job advertisement. The submission of BIO Officer Online applications starts from 20-04-2019 to 05-05-2019.
Therefore, job aspirants can bookmark JobsBtao.in to know all latest details, and updates about Govt Jobs at State Level or Central Level. The total Vacancy details such as Name of vacancies, and post wise & category wise vacancy, age limit information are explicitly discussed below. Hence, candidates who are willing can apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2019. Therefore, job candidates may also apply online for Bank of India Officers Recruitment 2019 via the official website of Bank of India, i.e., www.bankofindia.co.in.
www.bankofindia.co.in Recruitment 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Bank of India (BOI)
Posts Name: Officer Posts
Total: 158 Vacancies
Starting Date to apply: 20th April 2019
Last Date to Apply: 05th May 2019
Application Process: Online Mode
Bank of India Officer Recruitment 2019 Highlights:
Post wise Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||Scale||Category-wise distribution of vacancies|
|Officer (Credit) in General Banking Stream||JMGS I||21||28||37||72||158||6||–||–||2|
Educational Qualification (शैक्षिक योग्यता):
- A Graduation Degree in any discipline with min. 60% marks along with MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDM/ PGBM/ PGDBA from the reputed institute of repute (two/ three-year programme)/ Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science/ Economics OR
- Chartered Accountant OR
- ICWA OR
- Company Secretary
- A certification in the computer course for minimum three months OR
- Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterward is a must.
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
Age Limitation (आयु सीमा):
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 30 years
|SC/ ST candidates||05 years|
|OBC candidates||03 years|
|Persons With Disabilities as defined under “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs)||05 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Jammu & Kashmir State during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||05 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||05 years|
- Selected candidates will get a good amount of salary Rs. 23, 700-980/ 7-30560-1145/ 2-32850-1310/ 7-42020
|Gen/ OBC||Rs. 600 – (Application Fee + Intimation Charges)|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 100 – (Intimation Charges Only)|
- Candidates will be recruited based on their performance in given below round.
- Online Examination
- Personal Interview.
Interview Preparation Tips
How to Prepare For Examination Best Tips
Way to Apply: Please check mention below steps before Apply:
- All interested candidates need to visit the official website of organization which is www.bankofindia.co.in.
- Press on “Career” tab men menu bar on the homepage.
- Press on “Click to proceed” tab.
- Go to ‘Recruitments/Career’ section and click on “Recruitment of Officers(Credit) in General Banking Stream Project No. 2019-20/1 Notice dated 01.04.2019” link.
- Download Bank of India Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- Read Complete details of advertisement carefully.
- Press on “Apply Online” link
- Fill complete details in Bank of India Officer Application Form correct manner whiteout any mistake.
- Upload document, photograph, and signature.
- Lastly, submit the application form.
- Take print out for future reference.
How To Fill Application Form
Bank of India Officer Recruitment Important Dates:
|Starting Date to Apply Online for BOI Officer Jobs 2019||20th April 2019|
|Closing Date to submit the Bank of India Officer Online Application||05th May 2019|
|Starting date for submission of BOI Officer Exam Application Fee||20th April 2019|
|Last date for submission of Bank Of India Application Fee||05th May 2019|
|The relevant date for Age and Qualification||01st April 2019|
|Tentative Date of BOI Officers Online Examination||10th June 2019|
Bank of India Officer Recruitment Important Links:
Download Official Notification
All Government Jobs Recruitment Full details