AIATSL Recruitment 2019
The latest notification published via Air India Air Transport Services Limited as an Air India Air Transport Services Limited Recruitment to fill up various fresh vacancies for the Post of Security Agent. Suchwise, the Board is ready to recruit sensible and capable aspirants for Security Agent posts. Applicants who decided that to do jobs as Security Agent should apply against AIATSL Recruitment 2019 by attending the walk-in interview along with required educational certificates such as caste certificate, income tax certificate etc. and their filled application form on a due date.
Candidates if you have to apply for AIATSL Recruitment 2019 they need to visit the official website of Air India Air Transport Services Limited to obtain their application/biodata format. Related additional acknowledgments regarding AIATSL Recruitment 2019 is showed below. Contenders who are result oriented for the Security Agent they need to get other associated content of Air India Air Transport Services Limited with applying conditions.
To get clean details connected to Air India Air Transport Services Limited Recruitment such as such as vacancies details (रिक्तियों विवरण), educational qualification (शैक्षिक योग्यता), important date (महत्वपूर्ण तारीख), pay scale (वेतन विवरण), age limit (आयु सीमा), application fee (आवेदन शुल्क), selection process (चयन प्रक्रिया), process to apply (आवेदन कैसे करे), etc you need to visit this portal of www.JobsBtao.in.
AIATSL Recruitment 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Air India Air Transport Services Limited
Post Name: Security Agent
Total: Various Posts
Last Date to Apply: Updated Soon
Hyderabad Police Recruitment Highlights:
Educational Qualification (शैक्षिक योग्यता):
Applicants should have possessed Graduate Degree in any discipline (minimum 3 years’ duration) from any recognized University with the ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language.
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate
- One year experience in the related area
- Diploma / Certificate Course in Computer Applications
- Possession of Driving License (LMV / HMV)
Age Limit (आयु सीमा):
- Applicants who are belonging to General categories they should candidate age not be above than 28 years. (for OBC 31 yrs.) and SC/ST applicants should not be exceeded 33 years of age as on 01st March 2019.
- The experienced and trained candidates in airline security will be given relaxation in age to the extent of the actual number of years of work experience in the field.
Application Fee (आवेदन शुल्क):
- Aspirants need to pay Application Fee of Rs.500/- in the form of Demand Draft issued in favor of “Air India Air Transport Services Ltd.”, payable at Mumbai.
Selection Procedure (चयन प्रक्रिया):
- For AVSEC Qualification and X-BIS Certification experienced aspirants:
- Only the Applicants those who have airline security experience with AVSEC Qualification and X-BIS Certification will undergo the selection procedure comprising of Personal Interview only.
Interview Preparation Tips
Candidates without experience:
- Participants without experience, who fulfill the eligibility criteria of the post, will have to undergo a written test and Physical Endurance Test (PET) that will be conducted by the selection committee of the organization.
How to Apply (आवेदन कैसे करे): Applicants, check the mention below tips to apply for it.
- All desirable applicants must visit the official website of Air India Air Transport Services Limited which is “www.airindia.in”.
- Now go to the ‘Careers’ link which is a visible lower side of the home page.
- Now entire applicants are required to select suitable job link as per the post which you want to apply for.
- Read complete guidelines carefully than have to take a printout of application form in prescribed format and fill it with required details.
- A recent color passport size photograph should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form.
- Self-attested copies of the supporting documents must be submitted along with the application.
- Original Certificates should not be submitted along with the application but should be brought for verification at the time of interview
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
“Air India Staff Housing Old Colony Ground, Kalina,
Santa Cruz (E), Mumbai 400 029”
AIATSL Important Dates:
Date of Walk-In-Interview: Updated Soon
Note: For known more detailed information may check the following links.
AIATSL Important Links:
Official Advertisement & Application Form