UPSC Recruitment 2019
Here is the best news that the contenders, who have been waiting for too long for the results of their advertisement for UPSC Recruitment 2019, may finally now take a long and deep breath as the notice regarding the release of the advertisement has been out now. According to the source, the available vacant positions are 120. Here, candidates will obtain the complete details regarding the UPSC Recruitment 2019. Therefore, sensible candidates can apply for this recruitment via online process through the official web portal of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
Additional, the Eligible candidates may make use of this UPSC Recruitment 2019 as early as possible. The officials of Union Public Service Commission receive online applications from all the sensible candidates of Latest Government employment. And also the procedure of selection of the candidates will be done only by Witten test. Job grabbers who wish to apply for the UPSC Jobs must have the required educational qualifications. UPSC Recruitment 2019 Start date to submit online applications is 14th April 201. So, the aspirants, you may easily obtain via it and get into this Latest Sarkari Naukri. At this time, the Union Public Service Commission decided to end the Online Registration.
Hence, to obtain other details regarding UPSC Recruitment 2019, candidates required to go through the article. Now, UPSC Recruitment 2019 is arrogating the attention of all the job searchers. The organization is going to fill up the various vacant positions with experienced and smart candidates. Then candidates will obtain the required information about the eligibility and salary structure and many others. Via the Advertisement No 07/2019, this is UPSC Recruitment 2019 notice. Prime objective or Responsibility of Union Public Service Commission is to recruit those candidates who are sensible and skilled in their eligibility criteria. Aspirants, all whole the procedure if you want to know any details regarding UPSC just visit JobsBtao.in the main site to obtain confirmation.
www.upsc.gov.in Recruitment 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Posts Name: Manager, Assistant Geologist, Principal & Others.
Total: 120 Vacancies
Starting Date: 14th April 2019
Last Date to Apply: 14th May 2019
Application Process: Online Mode
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Highlights:
Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
- Manager (Marketing & Trade) – 1 Post
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Physiology) – 6 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Plastic Surgery) – 7 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Fire/Civil Engineering) – 1 Post
- Assistant Geologist – 75 Posts
- Administrative Officer – 16 Posts
- Assistant Director Grade-I (Technical) – 1 Post
- Drugs Inspector – 7 Posts
- Legal Advisor-cum-Standing Counsel – 1 Post
- Head of Department (Information Technology) – 1 Post
- Principal – 1 Post
- Training & Placement Officer – 1 Post
- Workshop Superintendent – 1 Post
- Assistant Public Prosecutor – 1 Post
Educational Qualification (शैक्षिक योग्यता):
- Manager (Marketing & Trade): Post Graduate Degree in Marketing or Business Management or Business Administration
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Physiology/Plastic Surgery): Assistant Professor (Fire/Civil Engineering)
- Assistant Geologist: Master’s Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology.
- Administrative Officer: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- Assistant Director Grade-I (Technical): Degree in Textile Manufacture/Textile Technology/Textile Engineering.
- Legal Advisor-cum-Standing Counsel/Assistant Public Prosecutor: Degree in Law from a recognized University.
- Head of Department (Information Technology)/Principal -Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology with first class.
- Training & Placement Officer/Workshop Superintendent: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering/Technology with first class
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
Age Limitation (आयु सीमा):
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- Selected candidates will a get a good amount of pay scale from the organization
- For SC/ST Candidates – Nill.
- General/OBC candidates – Rs.25/-
- Applicants must pay the examination fee through any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- Candidates will be recruited based on their performance in given below round.
- Merit List
Interview Preparation Tips
How to Prepare For Exam Last Time Study
Way to Apply: Please check mention below steps before Apply:
- All interested candidates need to visit the official website of Organization which is “www.upsc.gov.in”.
- Follow the ‘Recruitment” tab men menu bar on the homepage.
- Press on “Advertisements” link.
- Go to ‘Recruitment Advertisements’ section and click on “2019 (202.92 KB)” link.
- Download UPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- Read the vacancy details thoroughly.
- Click on Apply online link.
- Fill UPSC Application Form correct manner whiteout any mistake.
- Upload all required documents to the applications.
- Lastly, submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference
How To Fill Application Form
UPSC Recruitment Important Dates:
- Starts date to apply online: 14th April 2019.
- Closing Date to apply online: 4th May 2019.
- Last date for printing of application – 5th May 2019.
UPSC Recruitment Important Links:
Download Official Notification
All Government Jobs Recruitment Full details