UPSC NDA II Syllabus 2019
Candidates follow UPSC NDA II Syllabus and the test pattern in your preparation to qualify the written exam. The Union Public Service Commission has illumined UPSC NDA II Syllabus 2019 in PDF file for all applied aspirants. The Union Public Service Commission will be going to recruit the various vacancies for the posts of Indian Navy, Indian Army, and IAF. The competitor who is gravely preparing for UPSC NDA II Written Exam they need to download the written exam syllabus & exam pattern and prepare as per Indian Navy, Indian Army, and IAF Exam.
Candidates may also obtain the UPSC NDA II Previous Papers in addition to the UPSC NDA II Exam Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern pdf for free. Meantime, the Union Public Service Commission has uploaded the UPSC NDA II Exam Pattern 2019 Pattern in the official website portal. Competitors are now beginning their search for Indian Navy, Indian Army, and IAF. Refer UPSC NDA II Exam Syllabus from the official website of Union Public Service Commission or from our page. We are bestowed the complete syllabus and Exam Pattern related to UPSC NDA II Exam.
Here we are giving the complete information regarding the Union Public Service Commission Exam Syllabus and Pattern for the exam. While going via this article, candidates may also know the details of the UPSC NDA II Exam dates, subject wise syllabus, and Exam pattern. Www.JobsBtao.in team is suggests you, please check UPSC NDA II Syllabus 2019 once time and then prepare for as per this.
UPSC NDA II Syllabus 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Declaration Type: UPSC NDA II Syllabus 2019
Post Name: Indian Navy, Indian Army, and IAF
Total: 383 Posts
Date of Exam: Updated Soon
Selection Mode: Written Test and Interview
Download UPSC NDA II Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern:
Candidates must start Preparing for the Indian Navy, Indian Army, and IAF Exam by downloading the UPSC NDA II Syllabus and Exam Pattern. The willing individual may click the link below to download all State, and Central Govt. Jobs Updates regularly up to date. After successfully applying for UPSC NDA II Recruitment 2019 Notification participants are waiting for UPSC NDA II Syllabus, to know the right topics check the complete web page.
UPSC Conducts NDA Exams Which Includes Interviews Covering General Aptitude Team-Building Skills, Psychological Testing, Along With Physical And Social Skills And Medical Tests. It’s Not That Easy At All
|Subject||Code||Exam Duration||Maximum Marks|
|Mathematics||1||2 ½ Hours||300|
|General Ability Test||2||2 ½ Hours||600|
UPSC National Defence Academy II Syllabus 2019
Paper I – Mathematics – 300 Marks
- Concept of a set,
- operations on sets,
- Venn diagrams.
- De Morgan laws,
- Cartesian product,
- equivalence relation.
- Representation of real numbers on a line.
- Complex numbers—basic properties, modulus, argument, cube roots of unity. Binary system of numbers.
- Conversion of a number in decimal system to binary system and vice-versa.
- Arithmetic, Geometric and Harmonic progressions.
- Quadratic equations with real coefficients.
- Solution of linear inequations of two variables by graphs.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Binomial theorem and its applications.
- Logarithms and their applications.
- Matrices and Diterminants
- Types of matrices, operations on matrices.
- Determinant of a matrix, basic properties of determinants.
- Adjoint and inverse of a square matrix,
- Applications-Solution of a system of linear equations in two or three unknowns by Cramer’s rule and by Matrix Method.
- Angles and their measures in degrees and radians.
- Trigonometrical ratios.
- Trigonometric identities Sum and difference formulae.
- Multiple and Sub-multiple angles.
- Inverse trigonometric functions.
- Applications-Height and distance, properties of triangles.
- Analyticl Geomentry of To and Three Diamonds
- Rectangular Cartesian Coordinate system.
- Distance formula. Equation of a line in various forms.
- Angle between two lines. Distance of a point from a line.
- Equation of a circle in standard and in general form.
- Standard forms of parabola, ellipse and hyperbola.
- Eccentricity and axis of a conic. Point in a three dimensional space, distance between two points.
- Direction Cosines and direction ratios.
- Equation two points.
- Direction Cosines and direction ratios.
- Equation of a plane and a line in various forms.
- Angle between two lines and angle between two planes.
- Equation of a sphere.
- Differential Calculas
- Concept of a real valued function–domain, range and graph of a function.
- Composite functions, one to one, onto and inverse functions.
- Notion of limit, Standard limits—examples.
- Continuity of functions—examples, algebraic operations on continuous functions.
- Derivative of function at a point, geometrical and physical interpretation of a derivative—applications.
- Derivatives of sum, product and quotient of functions, derivative of a function with respect to another function, derivative of a composite function.
- Second order derivatives.
- Increasing and decreasing functions.
- Application of derivatives in problems of maxima and minima.
- Integral Calculas & Differential Equations
- Integration as inverse of differentiation, integration by substitution and by parts, standard integrals involving algebraic expressions, trigonometric, exponential and hyperbolic functions.
- Evaluation of definite integrals—determination of areas of plane regions bounded by curves— applications.
18 Definition of order and degree of a differential equation, formation of a differential equation by examples.
General and particular solution of a differential equations, solution of first order and first degree differential equations of various types—examples. Application in problems of growth and decay.
- Vector Algebra
- Vectors in two and three dimensions, magnitude and direction of a vector.
- Unit and null vectors, addition of vectors, scalar multiplication of a vector, scalar product or dot product of two vectors.
- Vector product or cross product of two vectors.
- Applications—work done by a force and moment of a force and in geometrical problems.
- Statistics & Probability
Statistics: – Classification of data, Frequency distribution, cumulative frequency distribution—examples. Graphical representation—Histogram, Pie Chart, frequency polygon—examples. Measures of Central tendency—Mean, median and mode. Variance and standard deviation—determination and comparison. Correlation and regression.
Probability: Random experiment, outcomes and associated sample space, events, mutually exclusive and exhaustive events, impossible and certain events. Union and Intersection of events. Complementary, elementary and composite events. Definition of probability—classical and statistical— examples. Elementary theorems on probability—simple problems. Conditional probability, Bayes’ theorem—simple problems. Random variable as function on a sample space. Binomial distribution, examples of random experiments giving rise to Binominal distribution.
UPSC NDA II Syllabus – Paper II(General Ability Test – 600M):
Part A: General English
The question paper in English will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding of English and workmanlike use of words.
- Grammar and usage,
- Comprehension and cohesion in extended text to test the candidate’s proficiency in English.
Part ‘B’—General Knowledge:
The question paper on General Knowledge will broadly cover the subjects as follows.
- General Science,
- Social Studies,
- Geography and
Process to Check UPSC NDA II Syllabus 2019:
- Initially, all candidates need to go on official website of organization which is “www.upsc.gov.in”.
- Find the appropriate segment or link from home page.
- Follow the appropriate link for the syllabus.
- Download the syllabus in the pdf file.
- Prepare for the exam according to the syllabus.
Note: Dear Applicants, if you have any query regarding UPSC NDA II Syllabus 2019 they can comment us through in the comment box.
UPSC NDA II Important Links:
UPSC NDA II Syllabus & Exam Pattern