UPSC CAPF (AC) Recruitment 2019-20
Job contenders who are looking for Assistant Commandant Jobs can apply for UPSC CAPF (AC) Recruitment 2019-20 advertisements. Interested aspirants may apply for these UPSC CAPF vacancies via online process. As per the notification, the Union Public Service Commission is going to recruit sensible aspirants at the 398 vacant positions of Assistant Commandant. Job aspirants who are seeking for the UPSC Latest Government employment may use this occasion as early as possible.
The Direct Link to apply online for UPSC CAPF (AC) Recruitment 2019 had given below of this page. UPSC CAPF Recruitment Process is scheduled to be over on 21st May 2019, therefore go ahead for checking the requirements and apply online on or before the beyond said date. Interested contenders may apply for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2018 via online process. Read the sections next to this page to get more information regarding UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019 Online application, eligibility criteria, age limit, salary details and others.
A willing competitor can refer the Union Public Service Commission official website www.upsc.gov.in for other specific information regarding UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019. Aspirants who wish to apply for UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment they may visit the official website of the Union Public Service Commission to ensure their eligibility. The Job aspirants who are eagerly searching for the Latest Union Public Service Commission Govt employment can utilize this chance by applying for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019.
www.upsc.gov.in Recruitment 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Posts Name: Assistant Commandant Posts
Total: 398 Vacancies
Starting Date to apply: 25-04-2019
Last Date to Apply: 21-05-2019
Application Process: Online Mode
UPSC CAPF (AC) Recruitment 2019 Highlights:
- Name Of Pots: Assistant Commandant
|Post Name||Number OF VACANCIES|
Educational Qualification (शैक्षिक योग्यता):
- Aspirants must have Graduation degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or equivalent qualification.
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
Age Limitation (आयु सीमा):
- Minimum age limit: 20 Years
- Maximum age limits: 25 Years.
- SC/ST aspirants: up to 5 years and
- OBC candidates: Up to 3 years
- Selected candidates will get the good amount of pay scale from Union Public Service Commission
- Applicants needed to pay an amount of Rs.200/- as application fees.
- Amount of application can be paid by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- SC/ST/PH/Women appliers are exempted from paying the fee.
- Candidates will be recruited based on their performance in given below round.
- Written Examination
- Physical and medical Standard Test
- Personal Interview
Interview Preparation Tips
|Written Exam||Paper- I||General Ability And Intelligence (Objective Type)||250|
|Paper-II||General Studies, Essay and Comprehension||150|
|Physical And Medical Standards Test||For Those Contenders Who Qualify The Written Examination|
|Interview For Personality Test||200|
How to Prepare For Examination Best Tips
Physical Efficiency Tests (PET):
|100 Meters race||In 16 seconds||In 18 seconds|
|800 Meters race||In 3 minutes 45 seconds||In 4 minutes 45 seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meters (3 chances)||3.0 meters (3 chances)|
|Shot Put (7.26 Kgs.)||Meters||–|
Way to Apply: Please check mention below steps before Apply:
- All interested candidates need to visit the official website of organization which is www.upsc.gov.in.
- Go to the “Examination” section available at the mid of the page
- Drop down list press on “Active Examinations” tab.
- Click on the “Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2019” link.
- Press the “Notice (1.11 MB)” link front of “Download Notification” section.
- Read the complete notification carefully.
- Fill the application form.
How to fill UPSC CAPF online application form?
- Go to the www.upsconline.nic.in
- Press on the “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC” link available at the page.
- Click on the “Part-I Registration” link
- Fill the application form by providing all the complete details.
- After registered successfully, candidates will obtain UPSC Registration Number and password.
- After completing the Part-I Registration aspirants have to go for “Part-II Registration”.
- Submit necessary information to enter into PART-II Registration.
- Press on saving & continue tab.
- Upload your testimonials and make payment of the fee.
- Submit your UPSC CAPF Recruitment Application Form & carry the hard copy of same for further need.
How To Fill Application Form
UPSC CAPF (AC) Recruitment Important Dates:
|UPSC CAPF Notification||25-04-2019|
|Last Date To Apply for UPSC CAPF (AC) Recruitment||21-05-2019|
|UPSC AC Exam Date||12-08-2019|
UPSC CAPF (AC) Recruitment Important Links:
Download Offline Notification
All Government Jobs Recruitment Full details