TNPSC Recruitment 2019
The application form is invited only via online process upto 03 December 2019 from aspirants professing Hindu Religion only for direct recruitment the vacancies 2019 for the post of Executive Officer, Grade-IV included in Group-VIII Services. Dear candidates, on this web page, a big opportunity of Government Job is available as TNPSC Recruitment 2019 which is declared by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission for various vacancies. As aspirants still have the time to apply for TNPSC Jobs 2019, contenders may scroll down the page to know information regarding TNPSC job. Through this recruitment chance, total various vacancies will be fulfilled only by skilled and eligible aspirants.
Nowadays, Executive Officer Grade-III & Grade-IV post is vacant in this organization therefore willing and well-educated individuals are advised to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2019 by matching eligibility as below given. The just offered TNPSC Executive Officer Form 2019 is undeniably a better occasion for all the skilled individuals, by which they may grab a sparkling job in a reputable government organization.
Now you are thinking that by which process you may apply for this offered chance, for this recruitment occasion contenders may apply by online mode of the application form. Through, TNPSC Recruitment 2019, Officials are planning to recruit the aspirants for Executive Officer Grade-III & Grade-IV Post to fill various Vacancies. Job searchers who know that they are entitled as per the requirement may apply by online application form on or before the closing date.
SBI SO Recruitment 2019
UP Police Recruitment 2019
www.tnpsc.gov.in Recruitment 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Posts Name: Executive Officer Grade-III & Grade-IV Posts
Total: Various Vacancies
Starting Date: Available Soon
Last Date to Apply: Available Soon
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Application Process: Online Mode
TNPSC AHO Recruitment 2019
AP DSC Notification 2019
OPSC ASO Recruitment 2019
CCL Apprentices Recruitment 2019
TNPSC Application Form 2019 Highlights:
|Post Names||No of Vacancy|
|Executive Officer, Grade-III||55 Posts|
|Executive Officer, Grade-IV||65 Posts|
Bank of Baroda Professional Recruitment 2019
BRBNMPL Bank Recruitment 2019
Indian Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2019
HSSC Group D Admit Card 2019
Educational Qualification (शैक्षिक योग्यता):
- Executive Officer (Grade III): A Degree from a recognized university or board by the University Grants Commission.
- Executive Officer (Grade IV): A pass in the SSLC Examination with eligibility for admission to College courses of studies in the Universities in this State. (11 years course of study). (OR) A pass in the SSLC Examination of this State. (10 years course of study)
English Improvement Best Tips
RSMSSB Recruitment 2019
Jiwaji University Recruitment 2019
Indian Bank Recruitment 2019
Age Limit (आयु सीमा):
- For Executive Officer (Grade III) Posts
|Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|SC/SC(Arunthathiyar), ST, MBC / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes (Other than Muslim) and Destitute Widows of all categories||25 Years||No Maximum Age|
- For Executive Officer (Grade IV) Posts
|Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|SC / SC (Arunthathiyars), ST and Destitute Widows of all categories||25||40|
|MBC/ Denotified Communities, & BC (Other than Muslim)||37|
- Executive Officer (Grade III) salary: Rs.20,600 – Rs.65,500/-
- Executive Officer (Grade IV) salary: Rs.19,500 – Rs.62,000/-
- Applicants are requested to pay RS.150 as a non- Refundable amount for the application fee
- Aspirants who are looking forward to filling application are requested to pay Rs.150 as Examination Fee.
- Selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their performance in given below round.
- Written Examination
- Oral Test (interview)
- Final selection
- The written examination will be held at the following Centres:-
(i) Request for change of centre/venue will not be entertained.
(ii) The Commission reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of examination centres and to re-allot the applicants.
(iii) Applicants should appear for the Written Examination / Certificate Verification/ Oral Test at their own expenses.
Interview Preparation Tips
How to Prepare for Group Discussion
MRBTN Recruitment 2019
Delhi Shiksha Prasar Samiti Recruitment 2019
How to Prepare For Exam Last Time Study
Way to Apply: Please check mention below steps before Apply:
- All interested candidates need to visit the official website of the organization which is “www.tnpsc.gov.in”.
- Press on the suitable link on the home page.
- Download recruitment notification.
- Applicants must press on the “Apply Online” link
- Relevant documents/ certificates should be uploaded as per the official notice.
- Click on the submit button to submit TNPSC Online Application Form 2019.
- In the last, applicants are required to get a hard copy for use in the future.
How To Fill Application Form
TNPSC Recruitment Important Dates:
|Notification Date||Available Soon|
|Last date for submission of online application|
|Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or IndianBank)|
|Date and Time of Written Examination|
|Paper-I||17-02-2019||10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M|
|Paper-II||2:30 P.M. to 5:30 P.M.|
TNPSC Recruitment Important Links:
Download Official Notification for GradeIII Posts
Download Official Notification Grade IV Posts
Apply Online for Grade III Posts
Apply Online for Grade IV Posts
All Government Jobs