The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is inviting Online Applications from sensible aspirants various vacancies for the post of SI & ASI in Delhi Police, CISF, and CAPF. This is the Excellent opportunity for the applicants those who are browsing for the Delhi Police Jobs. The Online registration will begin soon if applicants are looking for SSC CPO Recruitment 2019, obtain here all information. Therefore, if you are going to apply for SI (GD) in CAPFs, SI (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police, ASI (Executive) in CISF job, therefore, you required reading the entire article first.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2019
All those applicants who are eligible & energetic the eligibility criteria, they can contribute their application forms to the SSC CPO Vacancy by submitting the SSC CPO Recruitment Online Form. Those applicants who have done their needed qualification required as well as age limit only they are sensible to apply for this notice of the recruitment. Those Participant candidates who are seeking for the Central Government Jobs and defense Jobs may read this article thoroughly.
Applicants required following the official website of Staff Selection Commission that is stated low in this article. SSC has invited the online application from the job seekers who meet the eligibility criteria to fill up various vacancies of SI & ASI employment in Delhi Police, CAPF & CISF. Therefore, the applicants who are willing in applying for SSC CPO Recruitment 2019 can also refer the Staff Selection Commission official website, i.e., www.ssc.nic.in. The full information of SSC CPO Recruitment 2019 such as Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay-Scale, Application Fee, Selection Procedure, Important Dates, and Online application Method, etc., are briefly explained below.
ssc.nic.in Recruitment 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Posts Name: SI & ASI in Delhi Police, CISF, and CAPF
Total: Various Posts
Starting Date: Available Soon
Last Date to Apply: Updated Soon
Application Process: Online Mode
SSC CPO Recruitment 2019 Highlights:
Name of the Posts:
- SI & ASI Posts in Delhi Police, CISF, and CAPF.
Name of the posts:
Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs
Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male) in Delhi Police
Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Female) in Delhi Police
Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF
Category wise Vacancy Details
Sub Inspector (SI) (Male) in Delhi Police
Sub Inspector (SI) (Female) in Delhi Police
Sub Inspector (SI) (GD) in CAPF’s
|CISF||Male||Vacancies will be informed later|
|Female||–||Vacancies will be informed later|
ASI (Executive) in CISF
|ASI/Exe||Male||Vacancies will be intimated later|
|Female||Vacancies will be intimated later|
Post-Code (Preference for Post may be indicated in Application Form)
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Educational Qualification (शैक्षिक योग्यता):
- Job searchers should have Bachelor‟s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
Age Limitation (आयु सीमा):
- Age of All willing candidates should not be less than 20 years and maximum age 25 years.
|SC / ST candidates||05 Years|
|OBC Applicants||03 Years|
|For Group ‘ B & C’ posts Ex-SM (Unreserved / General)||03 Years|
|Ex-SM (OBC)||06 Years|
|Ex-SM (SC/ST)||08 Years|
|Central Government Civilian Employees (General)||Up to 40 years of Age|
|Central Government Civilian Employees ( OBC )||Up to 43 years of Age|
|Central Government Civilian Employees ( SC/ ST )||Up to 45 years of Age|
Selected candidates will get good amount of salary frrom organization
|UR/OBC Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|Female/SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen Applicants||No Fee|
- The fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit cards.
- Candidates will be recruited based on their performance in Rounds which had given below
- Written Examination (Paper-I)
- Physical Efficiency Test / Medical Examination Test
- Written examination (Paper-II)
- Final Result (Paper-I & Paper-II)
Interview Preparation Tips
Way to Apply: Please check mention below steps before Apply:
- All interested candidates need to visit the official website of the Organization which is “ssc.nic.in”.
- Go to ‘latest News’ section and press on “Recruitment of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs And Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination, 2019” link on the homepage.
- Download & read the SSC CPO Recruitment 2019 Advertisement.
- Then, Check the Online Application link.
- Fill all the essential information without any mistake.
- Upload Scanned documents copies like Photo & Signature.
- Recheck the filled information and submit.
- Take a copy of SSC CPO Application Form.
How To Fill Application Form
SSC CPO Recruitment Important Dates:
|Events||SSC CPO 2019 Dates (Tentative)|
|SSC CPO 2019 Notification Release Date||Available Soon|
|Starting Date to Submit SSC CPO 2019 Application Form||Updated Soon|
|Last Date to Submit SSC CPO SI ASI Online Application Form||Available Soon|
|SSC CPO Tier-I Exam 2019 Admit Card||Updated Soon|
|SSC CPO Tier-I Exam 2019 Date||Available Soon|
|SSC CPO SI ASI Tier-I Exam 2019 Result||Available Soon|
|PET/ PST & Medical Examination||Updated Soon|
|SSC CPO Tier-II Exam 2019 Admit Card||Available Soon|
|SSC CPO Paper-II Examination 2019||Available Soon|
|SSC CPO Tier-II Exam 2019 Result||Available Soon|
SSC CPO Recruitment Important Links:
All Government Jobs