Guardians and parents of kids need to apply for RTE Maharashtra Admission 2019 -2020 and get full details for filling RTE Maharashtra Online Form 2019. Students Education and Sports Department, Maharashtra has started the process of accepting applications from the state residents for admission of their kids to government and private schools. This entire system of admission and registrations through Right to Education is being managed at the end of the State Govt. of Maharashtra. Please keep reading this notification for further details into the matter.
RTE Maharashtra Online Form 2019
Under the scheme for underprivileged or economically weaker sections kids, the central government had passed an act to reserve 25% quota for better education. This year, the applications are to start in April /May for which online registrations will be done. Those who are willing to get their kids admitted to government and private schools need to respond to this news and start applying with no further delays. RTE Maharashtra 25 Admission Last Date is given in the advertisement and brochure sat the designated web gateway. Maharashtra DSW Jobs
|Type of Notice||Maha RTE 25 Admission 2019|
|Controlling Organisation ||School Education and Sports Department, Government of Maharashtra|
|Enacted Right ||Right to Education 2009|
|Schools Participating ||Government and Private|
|Beneficiary Class||Underprivileged and Economically Weaker Sections|
|Total RTE Schools ||9195|
|Total RTE Seats ||116882|
|Deadline to Submit Application Forms ||March 2020|
To get a chance to apply for admission to the opted school, parents and guardians must take note of the following information prior to proceeding to fill their nominations for Nursery to Class VI admissions. RTE Maharashtra online Form 2019 will be accessible ion the internet in February and only after filling those duly will get the parents a chance to seek an opportunity to Government or private RTE Schools located in 35 districts of Maharashtra.
www.education.maharashtra.gov.in Online Form 2019-20
Eligibility and Age Specifications:
- For standard Nursery admission the boy or girl child should be aged 3 years at least, while for admission to standard 1, he/she must be 6 years old at most.
- Family’s annual income should not exceed the maximum limit as specified in the Frequently Asked Questions Segment and Note sections available at the main web Portal.
- Duly note that the selection system shall be based on Lottery/Lucky Draw.
- First and foremost, Parents and Wards should; approach the nearby school within 2-3 km radius and select the same while applying online.
Note: RTE Admission Online Form 2019-20 Maharashtra Date: The final date for online submission of Application forms is March last week.
RTE Maharashtra Lottery Result 2019
- Seats will be allotted to kids on the basis of 25% quota reserved for the beneficiary categories.
- A lottery will be drawn on the decided dates and will follow the rules as mentioned hereunder.
- Schools having more number of vacancies in contrast to the number or applications shall give seats to all the applicants.
- Lottery method applied only to the schools with less number of seats.
- The selection list will publish on in the system for further knowledge of applicants.
- After furnishing all the necessary formality and paperwork, the schools shall admit kids to their respective classes for lottery.maharashtra.gov.in. Maha Police Bharti News
RTE 25 lottery.maharashtra.gov.in System of Seat Allotment:
- The schools with less number of seats shall be participating in the Lottery.
- Priority would be given to the candidates living in the area within 1 km radius of the school.
- Second preference would be given to the kids residing within 2 to 3 km radius from the school.
- Certificate for Date of Birth.
- Caste Certificate (If seeking reservation)
- Disability Certificate (If differently abled)
- Income Certificate
- Residence Proof.
- Passport-sized photographs
- A printed format of application form
RTE Maharashtra online Form 2019-How to Register
- Visit the authorised portal operated by Department of School and Sports Education, Maharashtra namely, “maharashtra.gov.in”.
- If you are already a member, use your Application Number and password to Login to your account.
- If not, then provide your contact details, address, and other formal details to complete your account creation process.
- Supply your email and phone number to receive your Application Number and Password.
- Save the details and proceed to choose the schools listed in your neighborhood.
- Complete the registration process for RTE Maharashtra Online Form 2019 and keep a hard version of this form saved secured for future use.
RTE Maharashtra Admission Last Date 2019