All the concerned state residents of Karnataka must get ready to apply for Admission and need to submit their RTE Karnataka online application 2019. The authority working for Right to Education mission for the State kids have extended the last date for RTE Karnataka Online Registration to last week of schooleducation.kar.nic.in application form 2019-20. Therefore, kindly read the instructions and other noteworthy information given here to continue if you haven’t applied for it.
RTE Karnataka online application 2019
As per rules implemented by the State Govt, every child belonging to an underprivileged family or economically weaker sections has can apply for their admission to schools for better education. This initiative has been enacted by every state Govt in India. So, if your child is from the age group of 6 to 14 years, then you deserve a right to admit him/her to a school under this right enacted in 2009. Here are some descriptive details that are quite important for you to note.
Under this right, kids from disadvantaged sections of society are to get free and compulsory education which is rightful. For admission to private and government schools, parents need to get the admission form from official portal of Primary Education, Department of Public Instructions. Kindly read down the segments and proceed to Karnataka RTE Admission 2019 and know how to register. Please verify Upcoming Karnataka Forest Dept Jobs
- Detail Type: RTE Karnataka Online Form 2019
- Controlling Body: State Government, Karnataka
- Act/Right Enacted: Right to Education
- Admitting Institutions: Government and Private Schools
- Classes for Admission: LKG to Ist
- Age Limit: 6 years to 14 years
- Conditions and Criteria: Mentioned Below
- Public Portal: schooleducation.kar.nic.in
Discussed here are some details about RTE Karnataka online application 2019 and the things to do to register at the local school for counselling and seat allotment. Things that one must take care of are given and described in the following parts of this article.
RTE Karnataka 2019-20 online application
Eligibility and Other Conditions:
- Kids must be a minimum of 6 years old and the maximum age limit is 14 years.
- Parents/Guardians must be Karnataka state residents.
- The family’s annual income should exceed Rs. 6.00 Lakhs.
Marked and Notable Conditions:
Either of the Applicant/His/Her/Parents/Guardians/Wife/Husband is not a Class I or II officer in the Service of Government.
Or Is not a Public Sector job holder or is neither an employee of a private organisation drawing the salary which is not less than the class –II Play Scale that is (Rs. 22800/- to 43200/-).
RTE Karnataka Online Application 2019 How to Register
- First of all, you need to approach the designated web media for downloading the Application form for offline submission.
- Check the list of schools for school education Karnataka Admission 2019-20 available in your neighboring area.
- Get the form filed and prepare all the testimonials for the admission duly attested by a designated authority.
- Online Registrations, go through following instructions.
- Register with your Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number.
- Receive your Karnataka school education Application Number and Password on your mobile for later reference.
- Log on to your account and submit your kid’s data and parent’s data.
- Select the list of schools within the range of 1 to 13 Km.
- Select the standard/ class and upload a copy of your required testimonials.
- Generate a printed version of your application forms for future uses and keep a proof of it with you as well
RTE Karnataka Counselling /Seat Allotment/Lottery Result
The step to undergo is RTE Karnataka Counselling Phases which are to be held in separate days in May. The applicants are advised to stay connected and gather as much information as possible from internet media as well through local news sources and schools. The first phase of seat allotment will be conducted through drawing in the first week of May. The second RTE Karnataka Admission Lottery Result will be drawn through a computerized system will be held in the last week of May. The final phase of admission though RTE 2019-20 Karnataka will be held in May Last week.
RTE Karnataka Online Application 2019 Last Date
For regular updates RTE admission 2019-20 Karnataka and the rest of the procedure including dates and events of counselling, wards are suggested to keep in touch with the authentic web media provided Department of Public Instructions, Government of Karnataka. For any suggestions or queries, please refer to the helpline numbers displayed below for RTE Karnataka Online Application 2019.
RTE Helpline: 1800-425-34567 (Toll-Free), 080-22484716
Link to Refer: Visit here to apply Online and Register for Admission.
Official Website: Gather more details from here.