Those candidates who want to be a part of RRB Group D they are advised to read this content one by one word and grip entire utility details connected to this notice of employment. RRB Group D Recruitment 2019 apply online for various Group D vacancies in the posts covered are Trackman, Gateman, Pointsman, Engineering / Mechanical / Signal and Telecommunication departments, Porter and other. Selection of the applied candidates will be appointed on the basis of Computer Based Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Document Verification.
RRB Group D Recruitment 2019
The organization invites online application from sensible candidates for filling up of various vacancies for posts of Track Maintainer Grade IV (Trackman), Gateman, Pointsman, Helpers in Electrical / Engineering / Mechanical / Signal and Telecommunication departments, Porter etc. After reading this web page information, you may apply for RRB Group D Vacancy by submitting the form in online mode.
If you have the incline to receive fresh updates daily then you may make bookmark our website which is known as jobsBtao.in and stay in touch with us. The Job seekers, who had been waiting for the RRB NTPC Result Group D Recruitment 2019 for a long time, Now your wait is going to end. All incline and positive thinking job seekers may get all the details of eligibility criteria from below party of this article simply.
East Central Railway Recruitment 2019
So candidates needed about out these details and then talented applicants must apply for RRB Group D Recruitment 2019 as soon as possible in the online method. For more important information related to Group D Recruitment such as necessary qualification, (शैक्षिक योग्यता), application fee (आवेदन शुल्क), selection process (चयन प्रक्रिया), pay scale (वेतन विवरण), age limit (आयु सीमा), vacancies details (रिक्तियों विवरण), important date (महत्वपूर्ण तारीख), process to apply (आवेदन कैसे करे), etc you need to visit this portal of www.Jobsbato.in.
Career Management Best Tips
RRB Group D Recruitment 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB)
Posts Name: Various Posts
Total: 62907 Vacancies
Starting Date: Available Soon
Last Date to Apply Online: Updated Soon
RRB Group D Recruitment 2019 Highlights:
RRB Group D 10th Pass Vacancies Details:
- Helper / Medical
- Hospital Attendant
- Assistant Pointsman
- Porter / Hemal / Sweeper-cum-porter
Gr. ‘D’ (Store)
Gr. ‘D’ (Engg.)
Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment
Region Wise RRC Group D Vacancies Details
|Ahmedabad||Western Railway (WR)||6087|
|Ajmer||North Western Railway (NWR)||4755|
|Allahabad||North Central Railway (NCR)||4762|
|Bangalore||South Western Railway (SWR)||2293|
|Bhopal||West Central Railway (WCR)||3522|
|Bhubhaneshwar||East Coast Railway (ECOR)||1532|
|Bilaspur||South East Central Railway (SECR)||1159|
|Chandigarh||Northern Railway (NR)||7832|
|Chennai||Southern Railway (SR)||2979|
|Gorakhpur||North Eastern Railway (NER)||3388|
|Guwahati||North East Frontier Railway (NFR)||2577|
|Kolkata||Eastern Railway (ER)||2367|
|Mumbai||Central Railway (CR)||4625|
|Patna||East Central Railway (ECR)||5981|
|Ranchi||South Eastern Railway (SER)||2525|
|Secunderabad||South Central Railway (SCR)||6523|
- Applicants have passed 10th / ITI or its equivalent examination can submit the application for the Railway Group D Application form.
- (2) Those awaiting results of the final examination of the prescribed educational/technical qualification SHOULD NOT apply.
|MEDICAL STANDARD||GENERAL FITNESS||VISUAL ACUITY|
|A-2||Physically fit in all respects||Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/9 without glasses (No fogging test) Near Vision: Sn. 0.6,0.6 without glasses and must pass tests for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Night Vision, Mesopic Vision etc|
|B-1||Physically fit in all respects||Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (power of lenses not to exceed 4D) Near Vision: Sn. 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required and must pass test for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Night Vision, Mesopic Vision etc|
|B-2||Physically fit in all respects||Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (power of lenses not to exceed 4D). Near Vision: Sn. 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required and must pass test for Binocular Vision etc|
|C-1||Physically fit in all respects||Distant Vision: 6/12, 6/18 with or without glasses. Near Vision: Sn. 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required.|
How to Prepare For Examination Best Tips
- Applicants should minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per government rule. Following are the age relaxation table:
|Domiciled in J & K||5 yrs|
|PWD (Unreserved)||10 yrs|
|PWD (OBC)||13 yrs|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 yrs|
|Serving Railway Staff (UR)||Up to 40|
|Serving Railway Staff (OBC)||Up to 43|
|Serving Railway Staff (SC/ST)||Up to 45|
|Employees of Quasi-Administrative offices of the Railways||Length of service rendered to max 5 yrs|
|Widows, Divorced Women (UR)||Up to 35|
|Widows, Divorced Women (OBC)||Up to 38|
|Widows, Divorced Women (SC/ST)||Up to 40|
|Act Apprentices||Up to extent of training|
- Applicants applying for the posts in this CEN have to pay the prescribed fee as per their category detailed
|1.||For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at Sl No 2||500/- Rs.|
|2.||For Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWDs / Female / Transgender /|
Minorities / Economically backward class.
*This fee of ` 250 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in CBT
MODES OF PAYMENT OF FEE:
- ONLINE fee payment through internet banking or debit/credit cards up to till 22.00 Hrs.
- OFFLINE fee payment through
- OFFLINE fee payment through i. SBI Bank Challan Payment mode closes on at 13.00 Hrs in any branch of SBI.
- ii. Post Office Challan Payment mode closes 13.00 Hrs in any branch of computerized Post Office.
- All applicable service charges shall be borne by the candidate. If the fee is paid through offline mode viz (b) i & ii above, the receipt should be preserved. The same should be produced on demand at the time of DV.
- Selected candidates will get good amount Rs 18000/- (Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix) from the organization.
Method of Selection
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Document Verification.
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
RRB Group D Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- All interested candidates need to visit the official website of organization which is “www.indianrailways.gov.in”
- Search the RRB or region you want to apply for.
- Read the CEN 02/2019 carefully & you eligible criteria for the application of RRC Group D.
- Fill the Registration form, followed by the application form.
- Fill all the necessary details.
- Upload the scanned photograph & signature.
- Recheck all given details.
- You must have make payment of application fee.
- Click on “Submit” Button.
- Take the print out of application for future use.
RRB Group D Recruitment 2019 Important Date:
- Starting Date to apply Online -> Available Soon
- Closing Date Online application -> Updated Soon
- Last Date Payment of Application Fee (Online Payment) -> Available Soon
- Ending Date Payment of Application Fee (SBI Bank Challan) -> Updated Soon
- Closing Date Payment of Application Fee (Post Office Challan) -> Available Soon
- Tentative date of Computer Based Test -> Available Soon
Note: For known more detailed information may check the following links
Official Web Portal