Rajasthan PSC Recruitment 2019
Rajasthan Public Service Commission is going to hire interested aspirants for Posts of Asst Agriculture Research Officer those candidates can apply for Rajasthan PSC Recruitment 2019. Before applying for RPSC Asst Agriculture Research Officer Job Position, we request the aspirants to go via the eligibility criteria which have been set by the selection committee, Rajasthan Public Service Commission. Therefore, the job contenders dreaming of government job may fill the online application form of Rajasthan PSC Recruitment. For further other information visit rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Hurry up!! Is this not a huge job notice? Yes, it is!! Make use of every available chance and crack an employment in the Government filed.
Hence, job contenders interested to work for Rajasthan PSC may apply as early as possible and start the exam preparation with the help of Syllabus and Previous papers. Additional, aspirants may search a link on this page to download the Rajasthan PSC Recruitment 2019 official advertisement. So, job aspirants can check out the eligibility information below to apply for Rajasthan PSC Assistant Agriculture Research Officer Vacancy 2019. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission is going select the right applicants for AARO Posts based on the result of Interview.
Job aspirants who are willing can apply online before the last date that is given below. Also, Rajasthan Public Service Commission is going to conduct a Written Exam for the job contenders to fill AARO 52 vacancies. Besides, employment contenders can have a look at latest jobs in the government sector at www.JobsBtao.in. Then, candidates can go to further sections of the article regarding Rajasthan PSC Recruitment 2019.
rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Recruitment 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
Posts Name: Assistant Agriculture Research Officer Posts
Total: 52 Vacancies
Starting Date to apply: 23-05-2019
Last Date to Apply: 13-06-2019
Application Process: Online Mode
Rajasthan PSC Recruitment 2019 Highlights:
Post wise Vacancies Details:
- AARO (Agriculture Chemistry) – 38 Posts
- Asst Agriculture Research Officer (Botany) – 05 Posts
- AARO (Plant Pathology) – 09 Post
Educational Qualification (शैक्षिक योग्यता):
- The candidates must pass 2nd Class M.Sc Chemistry/ Soil Science from a university established by Law in India
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
Age Limitation (आयु सीमा):
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 40 years
- Selected candidates will get a good amount of pay scale from the organization
- Candidates will be recruited based on their performance in given below round.
- Written Examination
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
How to Prepare For Examination Best Tips
Way to Apply: Please check mention below steps before Apply:
- All interested candidates need to visit the official website of organization which is rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Go to ‘Important Links’ section left side of the homepage.
- Press on “Recruitment Advertisements” link.
- Go to ‘Assistant Agriculture Research Officer 2019’ and click on “Download” link.
- Download RPSC AARO Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- Read Complete details of advertisement carefully.
- Press on “Apply Online” link
- Fill complete details in RPSC AARO Application Form correct manner whiteout any mistake.
- Upload the passport size photograph in a prescribed size.
- Cross check all the information are correctly given or not.
- Lastly, submit an application form.
- Take print out for future reference.
How To Fill Application Form
Rajasthan PSC AARO Recruitment Important Dates:
- Starting Date to apply: 23-05-2019
- Last Date to apply: 13-06-2019
Rajasthan PSC AARO Recruitment Important Links:
Download Official Notification
All Government Jobs Recruitment Full details