The latest job notification is freshly published through Punjab Police Department as a Punjab Police Recruitment 2019 to fill up various vacancies for the Posts of Constable (Male), Constable (Female) and Sub Inspector (SI). The online Application forms are inviting from energetic and well-informed aspirants on or before the due date that is given below of this page. Those contenders if you want to get Police Jobs through appoint on Constable & SI, apply for the Punjab Police Recruitment 2019 via log on official website of Punjab Police Department.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2019
Dear guys if you want to make their career in the Punjab Police Department they those aspirants can apply for Punjab Police Recruitment 2019 by filling the online application form. Dear appliers keep in touch with us and prepare better for a mode of applications which are written the examination and personal interview. Linked additional information regarding Punjab Police Recruitment 2019 is mention below. As we all know, there are various several vacancies Constable (Male), Constable (Female) and Sub Inspector (SI).
Hence I suggest to all interested contenders that if you get better Jobs, you can apply as soon as possible against Constable and Sub Inspector Recruitment. To obtain more required information regarding Punjab Police Recruitment 2019 such as educational qualification (शैक्षिक योग्यता), application fee (आवेदन शुल्क), important date (महत्वपूर्ण तारीख), etc you need to visit this portal of www.JobsBtao.in.
www.punjabpolice.gov.in Recruitment 2019 Brief Details:0
Organization Name: Punjab Police Department
Posts Name: Constable & SI
Total: Various Posts
Starting Date to Apply: Available Soon
Last Date to Apply: Updated Soon
Punjab Police Recruitment 2019 Highlights:
|Sr. No||Post Names|
|3.||Sub Inspector (SI)|
Educational Qualification (शेक्षणिक योग्यता):
- For Constable Posts: Aspirants should pass Intermediate/ 10+2 from any recognized Board.
- For Sub-Inspector Posts: Candidates should Complete Graduation from any recognized University /Institute.
Age Limitation (आयु सीमा):
- Aspirant’s minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 25 years.
Salary Details (वेतन जानकारी):
- For Constable Post – Rs 5910 /- to Rs. 20200 /- with GP Rs. 1900
- For Sub-Inspector (SI) Post – Rs. 9300 /- to Rs. 34800 /- + GP Rs. 2400
Selection Method (चयन विधि):
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in tuned below rounds:
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Exam
- Merit List
Interview Preparation Tips
How to Apply (आवेदन कैसे करे?): Check the process before apply:
- Interested candidates need to visit the official website of Punjab Police Department that is “www.punjabpolice.gov.in”.
- Select suitable link visible on the home page and press on it.
- Read the full advertisement by pressing the above-said link.
- Fill the application form with common information such as name, father name, mother name etc.
- Upload recognizable scanned passport size photograph with required documents and signature (if required).
- Now, submit it within the given time period.
- At last, take print out of application form for future use.
How To Fill Application Form
Punjab Police Recruitment Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: Available Soon
- Last Date to Apply Online: Updated Soon
Note (ध्यान दें): For more detailed information may check the following links.
Punjab Police Recruitment Important Links:
All Government Jobs