Office of the Advocate General Punjab is going to hire interested applicants for Posts of Clerk cum Data Entry Operator and Steno Typist those job contenders can apply for Punjab Advocate General Clerk Recruitment 2019. The organization had announced the Punjab Advocate General Clerk Recruitment advertisement to fill various vacancies Clerk cum Data Entry Operator and Steno Typist Posts. If you are looking for Clerk cum Data Entry Operator and Steno Typist Jobs in Punjab Advocate General then this article is very helpful for you. The minimum age extent is 18 years and maximum age is 37 years for job contenders.
Punjab Advocate General Clerk Recruitment 2019
Therefore, the job contenders seeking for Sarkari Naukri may apply for Punjab Advocate General Clerk Recruitment 2019. Candidate related to reserved category will clearly indicate that in the application form there is a category under which he wants to consider. The total vacancy information, qualifications required, age limits, application procedure, and other information of Punjab Advocate General Steno Typist recruitment 2019 had given below. Download Punjab Advocate General Clerk employment notice from official site www.pbadvocategeneral.gov.in or from the following sections.
In order to start filling the form, aspirants should ensure all the requirements which are given in Office of the Advocate General Punjab Careers. The organization had announced a job advertisement to fill various Vacancies of Clerk cum Data Entry Operator and Steno -Typist employment. Punjab Advocate General Office is inviting the Application Forms of Punjab Advocate General Recruitment 2019. The qualification required is Graduation from any recognized university.
www.pbadvocategeneral.gov.in Recruitment 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Office of the Advocate General Punjab
Posts Name: Clerk cum Data Entry Operator and Steno Typist Posts
Total: Various Vacancies
Starting Date to apply: Updated Soon
Last Date to Apply: Updated Soon
Application Process: Online Mode
Punjab Advocate General Clerk Recruitment 2019 Highlights:
Educational Qualification (शैक्षिक योग्यता):
- Aspirants should have completed graduation degree from any recognized university. The aspirants must also have passed the Punjabi Language up to matriculation level.
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
Age Limitation (आयु सीमा):
|1||General||18 Years to 37 years|
|2||SC/ST/BC||18 Years to 42 years|
|3||Govt. Employees||18 Years to 45 years|
|4||Physically Handicapped||18 Years to 47 years|
- Selected candidates will get a good amount of pay scale Rs. 10300-34800 + 3200 Grade Pay.
- Candidates will be recruited based on their performance in given below round.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
How to Prepare For Examination Best Tips
Way to Apply: Please check mention below steps before Apply:
- All interested candidates need to visit the official website of organization which is www.pbadvocategeneral.gov.in.
- Press on “Recruitment” tab left the side of the homepage.
- Go to ‘Advertisement for the post of Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator and Steno-typist.’ Section and click on “Download” link.
- Download Punjab Advocate General Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- Read Complete details of advertisement carefully.
- Press on “Apply Online” link
- Fill complete details in Punjab Advocate General Clerk Application Form correct manner whiteout any mistake.
- Upload the passport size photograph in a prescribed size.
- Cross check all the information are correctly given or not.
- Lastly, submit the application form.
- Take print out for future reference.
How To Fill Application Form
Punjab Advocate General Clerk Recruitment Important Dates:
|1||Starting date of online application||Released soon|
|2||Last date to apply online|
|3||Last date to submit application fees|
|4||Starting date to download admit card for steno-typist post|
|5||Skill test for steno-typist post|
|6||Skill test result for steno-typist post|
|Download Admit Card for Clerk-Cum-DEO post (written test) and steno typist|
|8||Date of Exam|
|9||Uploading of Answer Key and Question Paper|
|10||Date to file objections|
|11||The result of Written Test|
|12||Window to check OMR Sheet|
|List of eligible/selected candidates for steno-typist|
|14||Date of skill test for Clerk-cum-DEO post|
|15||Window to file objections on skill test|
|16||Skill test date for those who have a valid objection|
|17||List of Qualified candidates for the Clerk-cum-DEO Post|
Punjab Advocate General Clerk Recruitment Important Links:
Download Official Notification
All Government Jobs Recruitment Full details