The Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation will conduct NMMC Primary Teacher Recruitment 2019. Job contenders who are finding for the Latest Govt Jobs Updates of NMMC Mumbai may use the chance of Primary Teacher Recruitment 2019. Sapient & clever job aspirants may apply online for teaching careers via registration link bestowed below. Willing contenders may apply Online for the Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019 via online process. Job contenders may go via Previous Papers and Syllabus of other Government jobs which are available on our website.
NMMC Primary Teacher Recruitment 2019
Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation is considered as one of the most masterful Municipal Corporation in India. On 17-12-991 Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation was constituted. Till 2014, the organization was headquartered in an eight (8) storied building in CBD Belapur. In two thousand fourteen (2014), the structure of a new civic building was complete and Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation decided to lease out the old premises after moving into the new one.
Brainy & capable aspirants should reach the Eligibility Criteria to apply for the NMMC Primary Teacher Recruitment 2019 before the Closing Date. Those employment contenders, who are willing to apply for teaching Careers, should fill the application form before the ending date.
www.nmmc.gov.in Recruitment 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation (NMMC)
Posts Name: Primary Teacher Posts
Total: Various Vacancies
Starting Date to apply: Available shortly
Last Date to apply: Updated Soon
Application Process: Online Mode
NMMC Primary Teacher Recruitment 2019 Highlights:
Post-wise Vacancy Details:
|S.no||Post Name||No. of Post|
|1||Primary Teacher (01st to 05th Standard)|
|2||Primary Teacher (06th to 08th Standard)|
|3||Primary Teacher (CBSE Mode)|
Educational Qualification (शैक्षिक योग्यता):
- Contenders should have Graduation Degree Primary Teacher (01st to 06th Standard):
- Aspirants should complete HSC D.Ted from Recognized University or Institute
- Get Primary Teacher (06th to 08th Standard): Candidates must complete BA/B.Sc+B.edTET from recognized university.
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
Age Limitation (आयु सीमा):
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 38 Years
|S.no||Post Name||Salary Offered|
|1||Primary Teacher (01st to 05th Standard)||Rs.20,000-.|
|2||Primary Teacher (06th to 08th Standard)||Rs. 20.000/-.|
|3||Primary Teacher (CBSE Mode)||Rs. 20,000/-|
- Candidates will be recruited based on their performance in given below round.
- Written Examination/Personal Interview
Interview Preparation Tips
How to Prepare For Examination Best Tips
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
Way to Apply: Please check mention below steps before Apply:
- All interested candidates need to visit the official website of organization which is www.nmmc.gov.in.
- Click on “Jobs” tab men menu bar on the homepage.
- Drop down list “Recruitment 2019” link.
- Go to ‘Advertisement 1 : For Std. 1 to 5 & Std. 6 to 8’ and press on “Click here” link.
- Go to ‘Advertisement 2 : For CBSE School’ and press on “click here” link
- Download official notification of Sikkim Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2019.
- Read complete details of NMMC Primary Teacher Recruitment carefully.
- Download Application form of NMMC Primary Teacher Recruitment 2019.
- Fill all information in the application.
- Upload Photo, Signature, and required Documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take print out for future use.
How To Fill Application Form
NMMC Primary Teacher Recruitment Important Dates:
Starting Date to Apply Online: Available Soon
Closing Date to Apply Online: Updated Soon
Admit Card Date: Available Soon
NMMC Primary Teacher Recruitment Important Links:
Download Primary Teacher (01st to 08th Std) Notification PDF
Download Primary Teacher CBSE School Notification PDF
All Government Jobs Recruitment Full details