Gets information regarding Karnataka Lokayukta Recruitment 2019, positions of Clerk Typist, Stenographer, Typist, Dalayat from here!! Job seekers interested to apply for Karnataka Jobs 2019 may apply via online only. According to the source, the officials receiving online applications. The competitor who is ready to crack the Latest Government employment in Karnataka may apply for Karnataka Lokayukta Recruitment 2019 via Online. And the ending date for application submission. Hence, aspirants having the eligible qualifications should apply before the deadline to ensure your eligibility.
Karnataka Lokayukta Recruitment 2019
The Karnataka Lokayukta is going to invite the online applications to fill up various Clerk Typist, Stenographer, Typist, Dalayat vacancies. It was established in 1984 by the Karnataka Government to investigate and report corruption and redress the public grievances related to the employees of the state government. Hence, contenders scroll down the page and have a look at the table and move to the next sections. This Lokayukta once considered the strongest Lokayukta in the country. Before moving to the anti-corruption bureau in 2016, its investigation powers were removed. Additional, JobsBtao.in is bestowed more respective details along with Karnataka Lokayukta Recruitment 2019 below.
Interested contenders can apply for Karnataka Lokayukta Vacancies via the official website, i.e., lokayukta.kar.nic.in. Every Year Karnataka Lokayukta will recruit proficient and brilliant contenders for its organization. Now, Karnataka Stenographer Recruitment 2019 is for the applicants looking for Sarkari Naukri. The all-important details of Karnataka Lokayukta Recruitment 2019 such as qualification required, salary details, selection criteria, important dates, and Online Application Method, etc., are explicitly presented below.
lokayukta.kar.nic.in Recruitment 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Karnataka Lokayukta
Posts Name: Clerk Typist, Stenographer, Typist, Dalayat Posts
Total: 67 Vacancies
Starting Date to apply: Check below
Last Date to Apply: Check below
Application Process: Online Mode
Karnataka Lokayukta Recruitment 2019 Highlights:
Post-Wise Vacancies Details:
|No.||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|3.||Clerk cum Typist|
Educational Qualification (शैक्षिक योग्यता):
- Contenders need to complete PUC, Typing, Shorthand, SSLC or Equivalent From a Recognized Board.
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
Age Limitation (आयु सीमा):
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Stenographer: Rs. 14550/- Rs. 26700/- including allowances
- Clerk cum Typist and Typist: Rs. 11600/- Rs. 21000/- including allowances
- Dalayat: Rs. 9600/- Rs. 14550/- including allowances.
- Stenographer: Rs. 300/-
- Typist: Rs. 250/-
- Clerk cum Typist: Rs. 250/-
- Dalayat: Rs. 150/-
- Candidates will be recruited based on their performance in given below round.
- Written Examination (And)
Interview Preparation Tips
How to Prepare For Examination Best Tips
Way to Apply: Please check mention below steps before Apply:
- All interested candidates need to visit the official website of organization which is lokayukta.kar.nic.in.
- Press on “Notification” tab left side on the home page.
- Press on the suitable link Karnataka Lokayukta Jobs.
- Download Karnataka Lokayukta Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- Read Complete details of advertisement carefully.
- Press on the apply online link
- Fill complete details in Karnataka Lokayukta Application Form correct manner whiteout any mistake.
- Upload scanned a photograph, sign, and other documents.
- Press on Submit button
- Take a print out for future use.
How To Fill Application Form
Karnataka Lokayukta Recruitment Important Dates:
- Starting Date to apply: Released soon
- Last Date to apply:
Karnataka Lokayukta Recruitment Important Links:
Download Official Notification
All Government Jobs Recruitment Full details