Indian Space Research Organization has decided to fill 106 vacancies of Scientist/Engineer posts by skilled & capable aspirants in the state. The latest job notice has released by the organization which is planning to appoint postulants for vacant positions in an Indian Space Research Organization who are looking eagerly to obtain an opportunity to place in ISRO with Central Government Job. Job contenders who click for Latest ISRO Jobs or Central Govt job can apply for ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2019 through Online.
ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2019
Aspirants who are sensible and do workouts to gain Karnataka Sarkari Naukri may also utilize this huge chance to set right their future with the government job. Indian Space Research Organization is going to recruit the young or zealous candidates in the department for 106 vacancies for posts of Scientist/Engineer. Job seekers who meet qualification requirements may submit their ISRO Scientist/Engineer Application form on or before the ending date that is given below. Keep in touch with the official website of Indian Space Research Organization which is www.isro.gov.in for latest updates on ISRO Career 2019.
Indian Space Research Organization has invited online applications from the capable aspirants to fill up various Scientist/Engineer vacancies. ISRO online applications are accepted by ISRB from young and incline job appliers via its official website. In this article, we are presented total information regarding ISRO Latest employment Openings 2019 like eligibility criteria, selection mode, application process and more information for the convenience of excited aspirants.
www.isac.gov.in Recruitment 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Indian Space Research Organization
Posts Name: Scientist/Engineer Posts
Total: Various Vacancies
Starting Date: Available Soon
Last Date to Apply: Updated Soon
Application Process: Online Mode
ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2019 Highlights:
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ [Electronics] (Post Code BE 001) – 32 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ [Mechanical] (Post Code BE 002) – 45 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ [Computer Science] (Post Code BE 003) – 29 Posts
Educational Qualification (शैक्षिक योग्यता):
- Candidates must attain the degree in BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 to apply for ISRO Posts 2019.
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
Age Limitation (आयु सीमा):
- Selected candidates will get a good amount of salary from an organization
- Candidates will be recruited based on their performance in given below round.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Interview Preparation Tips
How to Prepare For Exam Last Time Study
Way to Apply: Please check mention below steps before Apply:
- All interested candidates need to visit the official website of Organization which is “www.isac.gov.in”.
- Go to the homepage and click on the suitable link.
- Press on ISRO Scientist Recruitment link.
- Download ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- Read Complete details of advertisement carefully.
- Click on the apply online link
- Fill ISRO Scientist Application Form correct manner whiteout any mistake.
- Upload all needed documents to the online application form.
- Lastly, submit ISRO Scientist application form.
- Take print out for future use.
How To Fill Application Form
ISRO Scientist Recruitment Important Dates:
- Starting Date to apply: Available Soon
- Last date to apply: Updated Soon
ISRO Scientist Recruitment Important Links:
Download Official Notification
All Government Jobs Recruitment Full details