IPU CET Application Form 2019-20
Candidates who are waiting for IPU CET Registration notification, they will obtain the ending date regarding the same from this page. Several of candidates participated from all the corners of the country at different examination centres. For IPU University admission in Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses, students required to qualify IPU CET. Applicants, who wish to obtain admission in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, have to clear Common Entrance Test, which is going to be conducted specified dates as mentioned in the advertisement. Vigilant applicants may apply by submitting the application form on or before the due date.
Candidates can fill the IPU CET Application Form 2019 through online mode by opening the official web portal of the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University or by following the step by step simple process given below. IPU Common Entrance Test Application Form is releasing from 20-02-2019 and candidates should fill their application forms for applicable courses by following the guidelines bestowed below on this page. Candidates can fill their IPU CET Application Form for the main exam with the help of instructions given beneath on this web page, which is well tailored by the team of www.jobsBtao.in.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University every year conducts IP University Common Entrance Test to hire discreet students for this exam. Candidates who are willing to apply for IPU Common Entrance Test may follow IP University CET Login process and then registered students may easily submit IPU University Common Entrance Test Application Form before the ending date ends. This year also Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is going to conduct IP University Common Entrance Test Exam on scheme date that is given below.
IES Application Form 2019-20
IPU CET Application Form 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Exam Name: IP University Common Entrance Test
Last Date: Check Below
Exam Date: Check Below
Career Management Best Tips
IPU CET Application Form 2019 Highlights:
Eligibility Criteria for IPU CET Application Form 2019:
- IPU CET Courses:
- B.Tech (LE)
- MBA & Allied Programmes
|Courses||IPU CET Eligibility Criteria|
|B.Tech||12th passed/appearing with 55% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.|
|B.Tech (Bio-Technology)||Pass in 12th class/appearing from the recognized board by securing 55% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology.|
|B.Tech (LE)||3-years diploma holders or B.Sc degree holders with Mathematics are eligible for this course.|
|M.Tech||B.E./B.Tech (in respective discipline) Or Pass Grad. IETE/AMIE. Or Pass M.Sc & MCA by securing 60% marks.|
|BCA||Minimum qualification requirement is 12th passed with English and Mathematics etc with not less than 50% marks.|
Candidates possessing diploma in engineering with minimum 50% marks.
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks and 12th with Mathematics and English.
|MCA||Pass bachelor’s degree in engineering or BCA by securing 50% aggregate marks.|
|B.A.LL.B./BB.A.LL.B.||Prescribed qualification is 10+2 from a recognized board by attaining 50% marks in aggregate. Also, candidates must pass English in the qualifying examination.|
|LL.B.||Graduation passed in any stream with not less than 50% marks.|
|LL.M.||Candidates who have passed LL.B. degree from a BCI recognized institution with not less than 50% marks are eligible for this course.|
|BBA||12th or its equivalent examination with English subject by obtaining minimum 50% marks.|
|MBA & Allied Courses||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks.|
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
- UG Courses ->> For UG courses where qualifying exam is 12th (except MBBS/BDS) – 21 years
- PG Courses ->> student’s age must be 35 years
- Bachelor of Vocation ->> Students must not be less than 16 years as on 31st December 2019 or not more than 45 years
- All students are needed to submit their IPU Common Entrance Test Application Form along with the CET Fee of Rs.1000/- excluding processing charges and taxes, as applicable.
- The Application fee, the processing charges and taxes shall not be refundable under any circumstances.
RRB Group D Recruitment 2019
- Selection of students to obtain admission in UG & PG Courses will be done on the basis of performance of the students in Indraprastha University CET and IPU CET Counseling Procedure which will be held by the university.
- IPU Common Entrance Test Cut Off will provide you with the idea regarding the possibility of selection in courses offered by IPU affiliated colleges. IPU will release the cut off marks separately for each course.
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
|Mode of Examination||The test paper for all CETs will be conducted in offline mode.|
|Question Paper Type||The questions paper will be of objective type (M.A. (English) will have essay type questions and M.Phil (English) is of subjective type).|
|Number of Questions||All CETs will contain 150 questions (except B.Tech Biotechnology which will contain 200 questions. Also, the paper-1 of M.Phil will contain 100 objective type questions).|
|The medium of Question Paper||The medium of question paper will be English (Except B.Ed for which paper medium is English as well as Hindi).|
|Exam Duration||The test will be of 2 hours 30 minutes (except B.Tech Biotechnology (3 hours)).|
|Negative Marking||Negative marking of 1 marks will be done for each incorrect answer.|
|Marking Scheme||Each right answer will be credited with 4 marks.|
|Mode Of IPU CET Examination||Offline Mode|
|Question Paper Type||Objective Type/ Subjective Type|
|Number Of Questions||150-200 Questions|
|Medium Of Question Paper||English (Except B.Ed For Which Paper Medium Is English As Well As Hindi).|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes [Except B.Tech Biotechnology 3 Hours]|
|Negative Marking||1 Marks Will Deducted On Each Incorrect Answer|
|Marking Scheme||4 Marks Will Be Awarded On Every Right Answer|
How to Prepare For Examination Best Tips
IPU CET Exam Centres:
|Code||IPU CET Test Centres|
Procedure To Fill IPU CET Application Form 2019:
- Initially, visit the official site of Organization that is www.ipu.ac.in
- Go to “Information For” section and press on “Admission 2019” link left side on the home page.
- Select the suitable link related to course and go via the IP University CET Notice carefully.
- Click on the apply online link and register yourself by entering the information in IPU CET Application Form Online Registration form.
- Fill IPU CET Online Application Form with all correct information like Name, DOB, and Address etc.
- Choose their 8 characters password and login to it.
- Fill the online application form with all required and mandatory details.
- Upload a recent scanned photograph and signature at the time of filling Indraprastha University CET Application Form.
- Recheck the entered details carefully in IP University Online Application Form.
- Press on “submit” button.
- Take print out for future use.
How To Fill Application Form
IPU CET Important Dates:
|Events||Last date for submission of IP University Online Form||IPU CET Exam Date 2019||IPU CET Result Declaration Date|
|B.Ed (Special Education)||01-05-2019||20-05-2019||31-05-2019|
|BAMS||To be Notified Soon||Through NEET UG 2019||NA|
|BHMS||To be Notified Soon||Through NEET UG 2019||NA|
|PGAC (Post Graduate Ayurvedic Courses)||To be Notified Soon||Through Ayush NPGET||NA|
How to Prepare For Exam Last Time Study
Note: For more detailed information applicants may visit the below following official links–
IPU CET Important Links:
IPU CET Exam Schedule
Visit Pubinfo Page