The Central Government Health Scheme, Hyderabad will conduct CGHS Hyderabad Recruitment 2019. The Central Government Health Scheme, Hyderabad is going to hire capable job contenders to fill various posts of Pharmacist and Clerk. Job finders may fill up the CGHS Pharmacist and Clerk Application form 2019 via the official website of the Organization i.e. cghs.ts.nic.in. All the sensible & Container job finders finding for CGHS Pharmacist and Clerk jobs in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2019 updates.
CGHS Hyderabad Recruitment 2019
The Organization was started under the Indian Ministry of Health and Family Welfare in nineteen fifty-four (1954) with the objective of bestowing extensive medical care facilities to Govt employees, pensioners and their incumbent residing in Central Government Health Scheme, Hyderabad covered cities. Central Government Health Scheme, Hyderabad is now in operation with cities such as Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Chandigarh, and Bangalore.
Central Government Health Scheme, Hyderabad has invited online applications from brainy and deserving job aspirants to fill up various Pharmacist and Clerk vacancies. The Exam for CGHS Hyderabad Recruitment 2019 will be held On-Line via computer-based test. Admit Card for the few may be downloaded via the Central Government Health Scheme, the Hyderabad website. All the extra details in regard to the CGHS Hyderabad Recruitment 2019 is available in below section of this page created by team members of www.JobsBtao.in
cghs.ts.nic.in Recruitment 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Central Government Health Scheme, Hyderabad
Posts Name: Pharmacist and Clerk Posts
Total: varied Vacancies
Starting Date to apply: lots of vacancies
Last Date to apply: 2019
Application Process: Online Mode
CGHS Hyderabad Recruitment 2019 Highlights:
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Pharmacist – Allopathy||23|
|Pharmacist – Ayurveda||02|
|Pharmacist cum Clerk Homeopathy||02|
|Pharmacist cum Clerk Unani||03|
Educational Qualification (शैक्षिक योग्यता):
- Applicants should possess 12th Class or equivalent pass with the relevant subjects/ Bachelors Degree from recognized university or institute.
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
Age Limitation (आयु सीमा):
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 25 Years.
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Pharmacist – Allopathy||Pay Band-01 Rs. 5200 – 20200 plus Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- (Pre-revision)|
|Pharmacist – Ayurveda||Level 5 Rs. 29200 – 92300/- 7th CPC|
|Pharmacist cum Clerk Homeopathy||Pay Band-01 Rs. 5200 – 20200 plus Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- (Pre-revision)|
|Pharmacist cum Clerk Unani||Level 5 Rs. 29200 – 92300/- 7th CPC|
- Applicant must pay Rs. 500/- towards application processing fee and Exam Fee. All Women contenders/ SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) applicants are exempted from payment of Application Fee and examination fee.
- The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid online using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card.
- Candidates will be recruited based on their performance in given below round.
- Online examination
- Personal Interview
- The Examination will be held On-Line through the computer-based test. There would be objective type questions which are to be answered on the computer system.
- In case any paper of the Exam is held in different languages, the applicants have to choose the medium in which he/she wants to write the exam and the paper will be valued with reference to that medium only.
Interview Preparation Tips
How to Prepare For Examination Best Tips
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
Way to Apply CGHS Hyderabad Recruitment 2019
- All interested candidates need to visit the official website of organization which is cghs.ts.nic.in.
- Press on “URL for Notification, Application and other details for recruitment of Pharmacists (Allopathy & Ayush), under CGHS, Hyderabad, 2019” link middle of the page.
- Go to the ‘notification’ section
- Press in “Pharmacists (Allopathy & Ayush)” link.
- A new page having details regarding the vacancy.
- Press on Apply Online.
- Fill up the CGHS Hyderabad Online application form and complete all the information.
- Click on final submission tab.
- Take a print out of filled up CGHS Hyderabad application form and keep it safe for further usage.
CGHS Hyderabad Recruitment Important Dates:
- Starting Date to apply: 2019
- Last Date to apply: 2019
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded from: 2019
- Online Examination Date: 2019
CGHS Hyderabad Recruitment Important Links:
Download Official Notification
All Government Jobs Recruitment Full details