The job searchers, who are qualified and have, wish to apply for these Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019 are advised to submit their duly filled Calcutta High Court Application Form 2019 before the closing date that is mention given below. The recently offered Calcutta High Court Group D Jobs 2019are undoubted few sparkling opportunities for all the skilled aspirants by which they can be a part of such a highly reputed this Calcutta High Court. Applications are invited from the unemployment aspirants for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019 via Online Mode.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019
All the skilled contenders who want to apply may do therefore via the official website Calcutta High Court that is www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in. By this, all the sensible aspirants will be eligible to stand on their own feet and competition for getting a highly reputable govt job in an esteemed Court. Job seekers who were waiting for the Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019 advertisement may start applying for Calcutta High Court Group D jobs
The ending date to apply for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019 updated soon The organization has given a job advertisement claimant as Calcutta High Court Jobs 2018 and is going to hire skilled aspirants for Group D Vacancies. Check below to know other information regarding Calcutta High Court Vacancies 2019 such as for require qualification, age limit, salary details, and more information.
Indian Bank Recruitment
www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in Recruitment 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Calcutta High Court
Posts Name: Group D Posts.
Total: Several Vacancies
Starting Date: updated soon
Last Date to Apply:
Official Website: www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in
Application Process: Online Mode
NPCIL Steno Recruitment
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019 Highlights:
RPSC Head Master Recruitment
SSC CPO Recruitment
Educational Qualification (शैक्षिक योग्यता):
- Applicants should have passed 8th and have knowledge of reading and writing Bengali and English.
- Graduate aspirants are not eligible to apply for Calcutta High Court Jobs 2019.
English Improvement Best Tips
Delhi Home Guard Result
Age Limit (आयु सीमा):
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 40 Years
- Pay Band-1 i.e. Rs. 4900/- — Rs. 16,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1700/- along with other allowances as admissible under the relevant rules.
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST: Rs. 150/-
- Online Mode
- For payment of fees through Debit Card of any bank, “bank charge” is not required to be paid. For other modes of online payment of fees necessary bank charges, as applicable, are required to be paid.
- Offline Mode
- The candidates can pay examination fees through offline mode by downloading the challan from the website which shall be tendered in any branch of United Bank of India. For offline payment Rs. 24/- has to be paid as bank charge.
- Candidates will be recruited based on their performance in given below step
|Written Examination (Time 75 minutes)||SUBJECTS||Maximum Marks|
|2. General Knowledge|
|3. General Intelligence|
- There shall be total fifty (50) questions and each question shall carry two (2) marks.
- There shall be negative marking of one (1) mark for each wrong answer.
- The question papers shall be available in English, Bengali, Hindi and Nepali.
- There will be four (4) series of question booklets.
- Candidates selected and shortlisted in the written test (OMR based) are required to appear at a further test / Interview for selection.
- The Hon’ble Selection Committee has the discretion to fix the minimum qualifying marks (cut off marks) for the written test (OMR based).
Interview Preparation Tips
How to Prepare For Exam Last Time Study
Way to Apply: Please check mention below steps before Apply:
- All interested candidates need to visit the official website of the Organization which is “www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in”.
- Got to “Latest Notices” section right side on the home page.
- Press on the Group D Recruitment at Calcutta High Court link.
- Download official advertisement for available posts.
- Read all details of notification completely.
- Press on the ‘apply online’ link.
- Fill complete details correct manner.
- Upload all essential documents photocopy, passport size photo & signature.
- Take a hard copy of online application form.
How To Fill Application Form
Calcutta High Court Recruitment Important Dates:
- Advertisement Date: Updated soon
- Starting date to apply:
- Last date to apply:
- Admit Card Starting Date:
- Admit Card Download Last Date:
- OMR Based written Exam Tentative Date:
- Calcutta High Court Result (Merit List) Tentative Date:
Calcutta High Court Recruitment Important Links:
Download Official Notification
All Government Jobs