Bangalore Water Supply and Sewage Board have unfolded BWSSB Recruitment 2019 for contenders who are willing to join the govt sector. Nowadays, Meter Reader, Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Assistant, and many others posts are vacant in BWSSB so interested job searchers should apply for BWSSB Meter Reader Jobs 2019 by matching eligibility conditions from here. Skilled and career-oriented aspirants are needed to open this web page regularly to obtain updated news connected to any upcoming information for BWSSB Recruitment 2019 Exam.
BWSSB Recruitment 2019
The complete information on BWSSB latest job advertisement 2019 has been given below. The organization has allowed the sensible contenders to fill up the online application form for their constructive posts which are vacant in this department. Search all recent Bangalore Water Supply and Sewage Board Vacancy 2019 across India and check all latest BWSSB job 2019 openings immediately here, Know upcoming BWSSB Recruitment 2019 instantly here.
The official website of this Bangalore Water Supply and Sewage Board is www.bwssb.gov.in, from where you may submit the application form for BWSSB Recruitment 2019 before the last date. Extra information about BWSSB Recruitment 2019 advertisement for Engineers, BWSSB Recruitment advertisement PDF BWSSB Junior Engineer Vacancy 2019 is provided below.
www.bwssb.gov.in Recruitment 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Bangalore Water Supply and Sewage Board
Posts Name: Meter Reader, Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Assistant, and many others Posts.
Total: Several Vacancies
Starting Date: Updated shortly
Last Date to Apply: Updated shortly
Application Process: Online Mode
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment
Indian Army Apprentice Recruitment
BWSSB Recruitment 2019 Highlights:
Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
Technical Group B Cadre
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|For Assistant Engineer (Electrical)|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)|
|Assistant Engineer (Computer Science)|
Technical Group C Cadre
|Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|For Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical))|
Non Technical Group C Cadre
|Second Division Store Keeper|
|Typist cum Data Entry Operator|
RPSC Head Master Recruitment
HQ South Western Air Command Recruitment
Educational Qualification (शैक्षिक योग्यता):
- Assistant Engineer: Posses Engineering in a relevant subject. Must be a computer Literate through Passing minimum 06 months duration course in Computer Basics
- Junior Engineer: Possess 03 Years of Diploma in relevant field or equivalent preferable in Public Health Engineering and 06 months duration course in Computer Science
- Assistant: Possess a Degree in Arts or Commerce or Science. One Year duration course in Computer Basics
- Operator: Passed PUC along with ITI in Electrician Trade. 02 Years Experience in Operation and Maintenance of Pumps
- Second Division Store Keeper: Passed PUC/12th along with Certificate Course in Material Management. One Year Duration course in Computer Basics
- Meter Reader: Passed PUC or equivalent with 01-year duration course in Computer Basics
- Junior Assistant: Passed PUC or equivalent examination. Passed Shorthand and Senior Grade Typing Examination both in Senior Kannada and Senior English. Must Possess a speed prescribed by the Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board Notification. Passed 01-year duration course in Computer basics with some experience
- Typist cum Data Entry Operator: Passed PUC or equivalent examination. Passed Senior Grade Typing Examination both in Kannada and English. Must Possess a speed prescribed by the Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board Notification. Passed 01-year duration course in Computer basics with some experience
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
Age Limit Category Wise (आयु सीमा):
|Category Name||Age Limit|
|General Category Applicants||18 to 35 Years|
|OBC Category Candidates||18 to 38 Years|
|SC/ST Category Candidates||18 to 40 Years|
- For Assistant Engineer: Rs.29,780/- to Rs.64,680/- per month
- For Meter Reader: Rs.15,460/- to Rs.51,480/- per month
- For Stenographer: Rs.19,260/- to Rs.52,880/- per month
- For Second Division Store Keeper: Rs.15,460/- to Rs.51,480/- per month
- For Junior Engineer: Rs.21,880/- to Rs.55,680/- per month
- For Typist cum Data Entry Operator: Rs.15,460/- to Rs.51,480/- per month
- For Assistant: Rs.19,260/- to Rs.52,880/- per month
- For Operator: Rs.17,060/- to Rs.51,480/- per month
- For Junior Assistant: Rs.15,460/- to Rs.51,480/- per month
|Category Name||Post Name||Application Fee|
|General & OBC Category||Group B Cadre||Rs.600/-|
|Group C Cadre||Rs.400/-|
|SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen Candidates||No Fee|
- Candidates will be recruited based on their performance in given below step
- Written Examination
- Personality test.
Interview Preparation Tips
How to Prepare For Exam Last Time Study
Way to Apply: Please check mention below steps before Apply:
- All interested candidates need to visit the official website of the Organization which is “www.bwssb.gov.in”.
- Press on the suitable link related to BWSSB Recruitment 2019.
- Download official advertisement to get the required information.
- Press on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill complete details of application form without any mistake.
- Uploaded think is required as relevant documents/ certificates.
- Press on submit button.
- Take a printout a hard copy for future use.
Contact No.: 080 – 2223 8888 (OR) 080 – 2294 5386
How To Fill Application Form
BWSSB Recruitment Important Dates:
- Starting date to apply:
- Last date to apply:
- Closing Date to Application Fee:
- Exam Date: Announced Soon
BWSSB Recruitment Important Links:
Download Official Notification
All Government Jobs