BPSC Recruitment 2019
The latest job notification has recently published by Bihar Public Service Commission as a BPSC Recruitment 2019 to fill up various fresh vacancies for the Post Civil Judge. Those contenders if you want to get Government Jobs through appoint on Civil Judge Post through BPSC Recruitment 2019 they all of you need to apply for the BPSC Recruitment 2019 via log on official website of Bihar Public Service Commission. Dear contenders if you want to make their career in the Bihar Public Service Commission they those aspirants can apply for BPSC Recruitment by filling the online application form. The online Application forms are inviting from dynamic and capable applicants on or before the due date.
Related additional significant acknowledgments regarding BPSC Recruitment 2019 is stated below. Dear applicants keep in touch with us and prepare better for the mode of selection which will go to be held on a specific date. To get more useful and meaningful information regarding BPSC Recruitment 2019 such as required qualification, application fee, the method of assortment, the process to apply, important dates, age limit, salary structure etc. is well exposed below of this page that is created by the professional team of www.JobsBtao.in. As we all know, there are various several vacancies, so all applicants need to visit the official website and apply as soon as possible. Dear applicants if you have any job dream to get a superior salary job then you can JobsBtao by apply BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment.
BPSC Recruitment 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Bihar Public Service Commission
Post Name: Civil Judge
Total Vacancies: Various Posts
Last Date to Apply: Updated Soon
BPSC Recruitment 2019 Highlights:
Educational Qualification (शेक्षणिक योग्यता):
- Candidates if you are going to apply for Civil Judge post they must have complete Degree in law from any recognized university or institute affiliated from bar council of India.
How to Prepare For Exam Last Time Study
Age Limitation (आयु सीमा):
- Applying candidates minimum age should be 22 years maximum age should be 35 years as on 06th January 2019. Upper age relaxations are valid only for reserved categories.
Salary Details (वेतन जानकारी):
- Dear applicants who will be appointed for Civil Judge post will get the good amount from Bihar Public Service Commission.
Application Fee (आवेदन शुल्क):
- For SC/ST categories: Form fees are Rs-150 along with Rs-50 as bank charge.
- For all other categories: Form fees are Rs-600 along with Rs-50 as bank charge.
- There is NO exemption of fees for reserved applicants of other states.
Selection Method (चयन विधि): Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam (Pre & Main) and personal interview which will be taken by the selection panel of Bihar Public Service Commission.
Interview Preparation Tips
How to Apply (आवेदन कैसे करे?): Check the process before apply:
- Interested candidates need to visit the official website of Bihar Public Service Commission that is “www.bpsc.bih.nic.in”.
- On the home page, press “Apply Online” tab that is available on the menu bar.
- Now, open the “B.P.S.C. Online Application” link.
- Fill the application form in correct manner.
- Upload recognizable scanned passport size photograph with required certificates and signature (if required).
- Now, submit it within given time period.
- At last, take print out of application form for future use.
- Filled application form hard copy should be sent to mention address:
“Joint Secretary-cum Examination Controller,
Bihar Public Service Commission,
15, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg (Bailey Road),
Patna – 800 001,
How To Fill Application Form
BPSC Important Date:
- Last Date to Apply: Updated Soon
Note (ध्यान दें): For more detailed information may check following links.
BPSC Important Links: