Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2019
Are you starting finding for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2019? If yes then this article is the one-stop place to get the hottest details about Arunachal Pradesh Police Jobs 2019. A giant number of aspirants are looking for latest advertisement. Therefore, apply for Arunachal Pradesh Police Openings via prescribed format. At first, willing contenders are needed to clutch official advertisement to check all the essential details and the make submission of the form via offline mode with full confidence. Therefore, contenders who like to work in Arunachal Pradesh Police can apply. Additional, contenders required to send their application form before the closing date that is given below through www.JobsBtao.in. Job appliers who are eagerly waiting for the Sarkari Naukri, they have to use this occasion.
The Police Department of Arunachal Pradesh is the law actuation agency for the state of Arunachal Pradesh in the Republic of India. Police Department of Arunachal Pradesh comes under direct control of Department of Home Affairs, Govt of AP. The Police Department of Arunachal Pradesh is headed by Director General of Police (DGP).
The job contenders who are looking for the Central govt employment they can apply for this Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2019. Applicants who are looking for latest govt employment may apply for Arunachal Pradesh Police Openings 2019 before the ending date. Job contenders may apply via offline mode by getting an application form from official website of the Arunachal Pradesh Police that is www.arunpol.nic.in. Arunachal Pradesh Police Exam Admit Card will be uploaded to the official website before 1 week from exam. Hence, go via the all the section in the article to obtain all details of the Arunachal Pradesh Police Vacancy 2019.
www.arunpol.nic.in Recruitment 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Arunachal Pradesh Police
Posts Name: MTS (Civil Police/ AAP Bn/ IRBN) Posts
Total: 220 Vacancies
Starting Date to apply: 23rd April 2019
Last Date to Apply: 31st May 2019
Application Process: Offline Mode
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2019 Highlights:
Post-Wise Vacancies Details:
|S.No||Post Name||Name of Unit|
|Civil Police||AAP Bn||IRBN|
Educational Qualification (शैक्षिक योग्यता):
- Applicants must have passed Class VIII as a minimum qualification
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
Age Limitation (आयु सीमा):
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
- Pay Scale – Rs. 18,000- 56,900/-
- General Candidates – Rs.40/-
- APST Candidates – Rs.10/-
- Candidates will be recruited based on their performance in given below round.
- Trade Test
- Written Examination
- Merit List
- Medical Examination
How to Prepare for Group Discussion
How to Prepare For Examination Best Tips
Way to Apply: Please check mention below steps before Apply:
- All interested candidates need to visit the official website of organization which is www.arunpol.nic.in.
- Press on “ADVERTISEMENT” given below on the homepage.
- Go to ‘Recruitment for the post of MTS (Civil Police/AAPBn/IRBn) in Arunachal Pradesh Police (General/APST/Ex-SM)’ section and press on “View” link.
- Download Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- Read Complete details of advertisement carefully.
- Download Arunachal Pradesh Police Application Form.
- Fill complete details in Arunachal Pradesh Police Application Form correct manner whiteout any mistake.
- Attach all the required documents to the application
- Send filled application form at given below address
Director General of Police Police Headquarters,
Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
How To Fill Application Form
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Important Dates:
|The release of Arunachal Police MTS Recruitment 2019 Notification||23-04-2019|
|Starting Date to Fill Arunachal Pradesh Police MTS Online Form||23-04-2019|
|Closing Date to Submit Arunachal Pradesh Police MTS Jobs 2019 Application||31-05-2019|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee for AP Police MTS Vacancy 2019||31-05-2019|
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Important Links:
Download Official Notification
Download Application Form
All Government Jobs Recruitment Full details