Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to select appoint eligible aspirants via AP DSC Notification 2019 Advertisement. This is the large chance for the unemployment contenders who are all looking for the AP DSC Recruitment 2019. The just now offered AP DSC Vacancies 2019 are undoubted some fetching chances for all the skilled aspirants, by which they may be a part of this esteemed organization. The AP DSC Application Form 2019 will be filled up by employment aspirants on or before the closing date.
AP DSC Notification 2019
Here we will give you all the required details of AP DSC Notification 2019, employment details, eligibility, exam syllabus, Admit card, why to apply, AP DSC Recruitment 2019 Application Form, how to pay the application fee and therefore forward. The Online Application for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will start from 01st November 2019. Through, AP DSC Jobs 2019, Officials are planning to recruit the aspirants for SGT, PGT, TGT & Other Posts to fill lots of Vacancies.
So, they will give the official links as soon as possible. Therefore, you could apply for AP DSC Notification 2019 of you is skilled for this advertisement. The AP SGT, PGT, TGT & Other Application Form has issued by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission to hire bright and capable aspirants. Unemployment contenders may have the required information which is very imperative to apply this AP DSC Recruitment 2019 for SGT, PGT, TGT & Other posts in various fields.
CCL Apprentices Recruitment
Bank of Baroda Professional Recruitment
www.apdsc.cgg.gov.in Recruitment 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Posts Name: SGT, PGT, TGT & Other Posts.
Total: various Vacancies
Starting Date: updated soon
Last Date to Apply: updated soon
Official Website: apdsc.cgg.gov.in
Application Process: Online Mode
BRBNMPL Bank Recruitment
Indian Army Religious Teacher Recruitment
HSSC Group D Admit Card
AP DSC Notification 2019 Highlights:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|School Education Department|
|Scheduled Area Ashram Schools|
|BC Welfare Gurukulam Schools|
|Civil Supplies Department|
|Non-Scheduled Area Ashram Schools|
|Social Welfare School|
|Vacancies in School Education Department|
|Secondary Grade Teachers|
|Adarsh School Principal & Teachers|
|Vacancies in Municipal Schools|
Jiwaji University Recruitment
Indian Bank Recruitment
Delhi Shiksha Prasar Samiti Recruitment
Educational Qualification (शैक्षिक योग्यता):
- Applicants should have passed in Graduation or B.Ed Degree in any stream from any govt recognized institution or University can apply for this post.
- Else, contenders should have qualified in TET Exam.
English Improvement Best Tips
NPCIL Steno Recruitment
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment
Age Limit (आयु सीमा):
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 44 years
- More information for salary structure please visit official advertisement.
- More information for Applicants Fee please visit official advertisement.
- Written Examination/ Online Examination
Interview Preparation Tips
RPSC Head Master Recruitment
How to Prepare For Exam Last Time Study
AP DSC Exam Pattern 2019
- AP DSC SGT Exam Pattern 2019
|I||Current Affairs & General Knowledge||10|
|II||The Child Development and Pedagogy||30|
|III||Language 1 Content and Methodology – Optional|
(Telugu/ Urdu/ Hindi/ Tamil/ Kannada/ Oriya/ Sanskrit)
|IV||The Language 2 English Content and Methodology||35|
- AP DSC PET Exam Pattern 2019
|I||GK and Current Affairs||10|
|II||English – Language 2||30|
How to Prepare for Group Discussion
- AP DSC LP Exam Pattern 2019
|I||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||10|
|II||Child Development and Pedagogy||30|
|III||Optional (Telugu/ Urdu/ Hindi/ Tamil/ Kannada/|
Oriya/ Sanskrit) – Language 1
|IV||Content and Methodology of Language 2 English||30|
|V||Science or Mathematics or Social Studies||60|
- Andhra Pradesh SA Exam Pattern 2019
|I||Current Affairs and GK||10|
|II||Pedagogy and Child Development||30|
|III||Language 1 English||70|
Optional Language 2 Content and Methodology
|V||Social Studies or Mathematics or Science||60|
How to Prepare for Group Discussion
AP DSC Syllabus 2019 Common Topics for SGT, SA, PET, LP
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- Child Development and Pedagogy.
- Language Topics.
- Mathematics or Science or Social Studies.
- Physical Education.
- Environmental Studies.
Andhra Pradesh School Education Teacher Syllabus 2019
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- General Politics.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Countries & Capitals.
Child Development and Pedagogy
- Development of Child.
- Understanding Learning.
- Pedagogical Concerns.
English Improvement Best Tips
AP DSC Teacher Syllabus Pdf – English
- Parts of Speech.
- Types of Sentences.
- Articles and Prepositions.
- Degrees of Comparison.
- Direct Speech and Indirect Speech.
- Use of Phrases.
- Comprehension of a Prose Passage.
- Voice – Active and Passive Voice.
- English language – History, Nature, Importance, Principles of English as Second Language.
- Problems of Teaching / Learning English.
- Objectives of Teaching English.
- Development of Language Skills (Listening, Speaking, Reading & Writing – (LSRW), Communicative skills.
- Approaches, Methods, Techniques of teaching English
- The Teaching of Structures and Vocabulary items.
- Curriculum & Textbooks
- Teaching Learning Materials in English
- Lesson Planning
- Evaluation of the English language
AP DSC SGT Syllabus in Telugu medium – Environmental Studies
Career Management Best Tips
The AP DSC 2019 Secondary Grade Teacher Syllabus
- Science in Everyday life: Scientists – Science Institutes – Branches
- Living World: Classification of Plants and Animals; Plant & Animal life
- Human body – Health –Hygiene –Safety and First aid
- Agriculture and Animal Husbandry
- Our Environment
- Our Universe
- Natural Resources
- Natural Phenomena
- Mechanics, Kinematics and Dynamics:
- Modern World
- The action of Heat on Substances & Types of Chemical changes
- Laws of Chemical Combination
- Water and its Constituents:
- Sulfur and its Compounds
- 0.Nitrogen and its Compounds:
- Phosphorus and its Compounds:
- Common Salt and its Constituents
- Number System (Elementary Number Theory).
- Simple Equations.
- Data Handling and Statistics.
- Aims, values and instructional objectives of teaching Mathematics
- Meaning, Nature, and Definitions of Mathematics
- Instructional Material, TLM and Resource Utilization in Mathematics
- Evaluation, tools of evaluation and Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation
- Methods of Teaching & Remedial measures in Mathematics
- Curriculum, Text Book & Instructional Planning
- Child-Centered and Activity-Based Approaches in Teaching Mathematics
- Correlation with other school subjects and daily life.
How To Check Result Online Way
TET CUM TRT Syllabus – PET Exam – Physical Education
- Principles, Philosophy & History of Physical Education.
- Organization and Administration of Physical Education.
- Psychology, Materials, and Methods of Physical Education.
- Anatomy and Physiology and Kinesiology.
- Health Education, Safety Education, and Physiology of Exercise.
- Physiology of Exercise.
- Officiating and Coaching of Physical Education
Way to Apply: Please check mention below steps before Apply:
- All interested candidates need to visit the official website of the organization which is “apdsc.cgg.gov.in”.
- Press on the suitable link on the home page.
- Click on the appropriate link related AP DSC Notification.
- Download AP DSC Recruitment Advertisement.
- Read all the details of notification completely.
- Press on the Apply Online link.
- Fill complete details correct manner.
- Upload all require document, passport size photo & Signature.
- Take print out for future use.
How To Fill Application Form
AP DSC Recruitment Important Dates:
- Advertisement Date:
- Starting Date of Application:
- Last Date to fill Online Application Form:
- Last Date for Fee Payment:
- Selection of Exam centers:
- Date of Online Mock Test:
- The date for Admit Card Download:
- The date for School Assistant (Non-Languages) Exam:
- Date for School Assistant (Languages) Exam:
- The date for the PGT Exam:
- A date for the PET, Music, Craft, Art & Drawing Exam:
- The date for Language Pandit Exam:
- Date for SGT Exam:
- The date for TGT & Principals Exam:
AP DSC Recruitment Important Links:
Download Official Notification
All Government Jobs