Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2019
Air India Limited has issued the Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2019 for container and brilliant job candidates. The contenders, who incline to apply for these Air India Cabin Crew Jobs, are highly recommended to submit their Air India limited Application Form through the online process before the last date that is given below. According to the source, commencement of online application had already started from 12-04-2019. Deserving aspirants satisfying the wish eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Air India Limited official advertisement may submit their application in online mode from date of the notice.
All aspirants who are willing to apply for Air India Cabin Crew jobs they should download official advertisement from the official website of the organization and after checking total the compulsory information job aspirants must apply shortly as possible in an online way for Air India Cabin Crew Bharti 2019. Willing aspirants who are satisfying total the qualification conditions can apply as early as possible at the official website of organization which is www.airindia.in. Great News for Sarkari Naukri contenders!!! The organization has come up with the latest job Notice. Finally, interested & sensible aspirants can grasp this wonderful chance of Air India Jobs.
The Air India Limited has been published Air India Cabin Crew Application Form 2019 for those candidates who wish to be a part of this government organization. Hence, Applicants satisfying all the eligibility conditions may apply online for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2019. The newly released Air India Cabin Crew Vacancies 2019 are certainly few ravishing chances for all the less capable candidates by which they may get a government employee. Cabin Crew Posts are Totally 295 Vacancies.
www.airindia.in Recruitment 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Air India Limited
Posts Name: Cabin Crew Posts
Total: 295 Vacancies
Starting Date to apply: 12th April 2019
Last Date to Apply: 2nd May 2019
Application Process: Online Mode
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2019 Highlights:
Educational Qualification (शैक्षिक योग्यता):
Experienced Cabin Crew Posts (Male or Female):
- Aspirants should have successfully completed 10+2 Board Examination from a recognized or approved Board.
- Also, Must be presently working as Cabin Crew in a scheduled airline with minimum one year of experience as Cabin Crew and having a valid SEP for Airbus or Boeing family aircraft, as on the date of application.
Cabin Crew Trainee (Unmarried Male or Female) Posts:
- Applicants should have completed his/her Graduation from a recognized Institute. (or)
- Aspirants must have finished 10+2 Board Examinations.
- Also, candidates must have done Degree or Diploma in Travel or Tourism and Hotel Management & Catering Technology for Three Years.
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
Age Limitation (आयु सीमा):
- Training Period – Rs. 15,000 /- per month.
- After Training (for 1 Year) – Rs. 18,400 /-
- Air India Application Fees – Rs. 1000 /-
- Candidates will be recruited based on their performance in given below round.
For AI Cabin Crew Experienced Posts
- Preliminary Medical Examination.
- Written Test.
For Cabin Crew Trainee Jobs:
- Preliminary Medical Examination.
- Personality Assessment Round (PAR).
- Written Exam.
- Male: Minimum 172 cms
- Female: Minimum 160 cms
- Male: Between 18 to 25
- Female: Between 18 to 22 (as specified in CAR issued by DGCA for Females). The formula for calculating BMI = Weight in Kgs Height in meters X Height in meters 3.
- Near Vision: N/5 in better eye and N/6 in worst eye.
- Distant vision: 6/6 in one eye & 6/9 in another eye
- Spectacles not allowed.
- Contact lenses up to + 2D permitted
- Colour Vision: Normal on Ishihara/Tokyo Medical College (TMC) Chart
- Speech: Clear speech, no stammering, lisping. Command of the English language should be with a clear understandable accent.
- Fluency in English and Hindi.
- Candidates having fluency in any Foreign Language of destination where Air India operates will be given preference.
How to Prepare For Examination Best Tips
How to Prepare For Exam Last Time Study
Way to Apply: Please check mention below steps before Apply:
- All interested candidates need to visit the official website of organization which is www.isg.urban.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Press on “Careers” tab given below on the homepage.
- Go to ‘Advertisement for the Experienced and Trainee Cabin Crew for Northern Region, Delhi’ section and Press on “Click here to download Advertisement” link.
- Download Rajasthan Nagar Nigam Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- Read Complete details of advertisement carefully.
- Press on “Click here to apply Online” link
- Fill complete details in Air India Cabin Crew Application Form correct manner whiteout any mistake.
- upload document, photograph, and signature.
- Lastly, submit the application form.
- Take print out for future reference.
How To Fill Application Form
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment Important Dates:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12 Apr 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||02 May 2019|
|Tentative Date of Written Test for Experienced Cabin Crew||06 May 2019|
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment Important Links:
Download Official Notification
All Government Jobs Recruitment Full details