The Central Board of Secondary Education has circulated an advertisement for AIPMT Application Form 2019 to fill up available seats of M.B.B.S. (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) and B.D.S. (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) through All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Examination. Willing applicants may apply for AIPMT Application Form 2019 online application form on or before the last date. Vigilant and eligible students may apply by submitting the online application form on or before the due date. All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Examination (AIPMT) online application form is going to conduct by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to give admission in MBBS & BDS Courses.
AIPMT Application Form 2019
All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Examination also commonly known as AIPMT and Central Board of Secondary Education is also known as CBSE. To appear in All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Examination, applicants are required to fill and submit a valid application form through the web page. Candidates who are interested in AIPMT Application Form 2019 they can check all connected details. Interested applicants should visit the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education which is www.cbse.nic.in and All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Examination (AIPMT) self-site which is www.aipmt.nic.in.Connected further information about AIPMT Application Form 2019 is published below.
The huge number of contenders is eagerly looking for their AIPMT Application Form 2019 which is going to now available at the main site of AIPMT. Those students, who are thinking to apply for AIPMT, are suggest read the complete details such as important dates, way to apply, essentials qualification, examination fee, age limit etc provided below on this web page of www.Jobsbtao.in. Dear users you will require to prepare very well to qualify for the AIPMT entrance examination. You can take additional information connected to CBSE/AIPMT by www.Jobsbtao.in.
Career Management Best Tips
AIPMT Application Form 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Central Board of Secondary Education
Exam Name: All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Examination
Test Level: National Level Examination
Course Name: MBBS & BDS
Type: Under Graduate (UG)
Exam Date: Updated Soon
AIPMT Application Form 2019 Highlights:
- MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery
Eligibility Criteria for AIPMT Application Form 2019:
- Applicants if you are going to apply for AIPMT they must have 12th passed out in the science stream from the affiliated board of education.
- Applicants who are from the states Jammu Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh are notable for this examination at this time.
- Every Government Medical colleges (total 15% seats are visible for admission), several State Government colleges and some Private Colleges and Universities accept admissions, the deciding factor is the merit list.
- Candidate’s age must not be below 17 years and should not be above 25 years as on the date 31st January 2019. Relaxation in upper age is followed according to the government rules & regulations.
Reservation Details of AIPMT Application Form 2019:
Way to Apply for AIPMT Application Form 2019:
- Initially, visit the official site of Organization that is “www.aipmt.nic.in” & “www.cbse.nic.in”
- Follow “News & Announcements” section and enter the “more” link available.
- Now choose suitable link connected to course.
- Applicants are now needed to fill the application form with all relevant information incorrect manner.
- Upload recognizable scanned digital images of photograph, signature, and thumb impression (if required).
- After filling the application form and take a hard copy of the submitted form.
AIPMT Application Form Important Dates:
Last Date to Apply – Updated Soon
How to Prepare For Exam Last Time Study
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
Note: For more detailed information applicants may visit the below following official links–
AIPMT Application Form Important Links:
How To Fill Application Form
AIPMT Admit Card:
To appear in the All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Examination the vital thing you must take is AIPMT Admit Card without Admit Card any applicants will not be allowed to sit the examination centers. Contenders after the process of applications will get over Central Board of Secondary Education will publish Admit Card/ Call Letter for the contenders who application form will be accepted to give All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Examination exam.
AIPMT 2019 will have both 11th and 12th class syllabus. As the official sources tell, 40% questions will be asked from 11th class and 60% are to be asked from 12th class.
- The Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type exams have the following subjects in AIPMT.
- There will be 45 questions for each subject.
- Every question will be objective type.
- Each question will be 4 marks.
AIPMT Exam Pattern:
- The exam paper (question booklet) will have total 180 MCQs in Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, and Botany.
- Important points to look at:
- There will be four sets of the Question Booklet.
- The question paper will be available in English and Hindi language.
- The question will be based on the syllabus as prescribed by NCERT.
- The questions will be framed from high school and intermediate (first and second year) syllabus.
- Each question will carry four marks and one mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
AIPMT 2019 Exam Pattern
How to Prepare For Examination Best Tips
Participants will be issued as soon as AIPMT Result, therefore, candidates can check their results from the Central Board of Secondary Education official website which is www.cbse.nic.in. Applicants who AIPMT examination qualifying criteria set by the association CBSE to pass the course are able to go through.