AIESL Recruitment 2019
AIESL Recruitment was dissipated with totally 36 Posts of Trainee Tradesmen & Assistant Supervisor Posts had updated at the main website Air India Engineering Services Limited @www.airindia.in. Hence, willing job appliers may apply for AIESL Jobs 2019. Additional, job contenders required to apply in offline mode for AIESL Recruitment 2019. So, aspirants may submit their application and attend the interview on 17th May & 18th May 2019. The Air India Engineering Services Limited has announced an official job advertisement for various vacancies of Trainee Tradesmen & Assistant Supervisor Posts.
Therewith job contenders may also browse our site for syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, admit card, scorecard, etc., along with AIESL Vacancy 2019. The Air India Engineering Services Limited has come up with latest Central Government Jobs advertisement, information seen in the below article. Brainy & willing job contenders may apply Offline for AIESL Recruitment 2019. The opening date for downloading the application form from the organization official site has already started, and the closure date for submission of Offline Application is 18th May 2019.
Air India Engineering Services Limited has invited offline applications from appropriate aspirants to fill up 36 Trainee Tradesmen & Assistant Supervisor vacancies. The total details regarding the educational qualification requirements discussed in the below sections of this article. Check Daily GK Quiz & Current Affairs Updates on our web portal of JobsBtao.in regularly. Applicants not applicable for the qualifications as mentioned above required not worry you may check out more Diploma Jobs through our blog.
www.airindia.in Recruitment 2019 Brief Details:
Organization Name: Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL)
Posts Name: Trainee Tradesmen & Assistant Supervisor Posts
Total: 36 Vacancies
Starting Date to apply: 27th April 2019
Last Date to Apply: 17th & 18th May 2019
Application Process: Offline Mode
AIESL Recruitment 2019 Highlights:
Post -Wise Vacancies Details:
|S.No||Post Name||Department Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Skilled Trades Men||Mechanical Trade||10|
|Diesel Mechanical /Diesel Electrical Trade||02|
|2.||Assistant Supervisor (Technical / Non-Technical)||10|
Educational Qualification (शैक्षिक योग्यता):
- Skilled Trades Men (Mechanical): ITI/NCVT/GCE in Mechanical/Fitter/ Marine/Machinist/Plumbing/ Sheet Metal/Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning issued by Govt. of India. OR 3 years’ Diploma from Govt. Recognized Institution.
Assistant Supervisor –
- Technical: Engineering Degree/Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance/ Aerospace/Civil/Electrical/ Electronics/Mechanical or equivalent from any recognized University/Board.
- Non-Technical: Applicants should have done B.Com from UGC recognized University/Board.
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
Age Limitation (आयु सीमा):
- Minimum Age is: Not Mentioned
- Maximum Age is: 35 Years
- OBC Candidates – 03 Years
- SC/ST/Ex-S Candidates – 05 Years
|S.No||Post Name||Pay Scale|
|1.||Trainee Tradesman||Rs. 20,000/-|
|2.||Assistant Supervisor||Rs. 19,570/-|
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs.1, 000/-
- SC/ST/Ex-S Candidates – No Fee
Selection Process for Paramedical Posts:
- Candidates will be recruited based on their performance in given below round.
- Personal Interview
Interview Preparation Tips
How To Get Good Marks In Examination
Way to Apply: Please check mention below steps before Apply:
- All interested candidates need to visit the official website of organization which is www.airindia.in.
- Press on “Career” tab given below on the homepage.
- Click on the suitable link AIESL Jobs 2019.
- Download Official Notification of AIESL Recruitment 2019
- Read the complete notification of AIESL Recruitment 2019 carefully.
- Download AIESL Application Form.
- Fill the complete details of AIESL Recruitment online application form.
- Attach any more documents with the application as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Attend the AIESL Interview 2019 to below-given address.
How To Fill Application Form
The venue for AIESL Interview 2019
Therefore, willing applicants to WALK-IN for an INTERVIEW for AIESL Recruitment 2019 on 17.05.2019 and 18.05.2019 at THIRUVANANTHAPURAM between 0900 hours to 1600 Hours at the following Venue:
MAINTENANCE TRAINING ORGANISATION,
AIR INDIA ENGINEERING SERVICES LIMITED,
NEAR MASCOT HOTEL, PALAYAM,
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM – 695 033.
AIESL Recruitment Important Dates:
- Release Notification: 27-04-2019
- Starting Date to Apply: 27th April 2019
- Last Date to apply: 17-05-2019 & 18-05-2019
AIESL Recruitment Important Links:
Download Official Notification
Download Application Form
All Government Jobs Recruitment Full details